OMSI 2 - Won't let me play on any maps

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

Danny

Apr 1, 2016
Hi,
This problem started to me last night, I quit OMSI 2 the normal way as you do when you are done playing the game for that period and then like 3-5 hours later I went on to go play on the Hamburg map to do the route 109, it came up with this german language to me saying something then error. I say to myself "Fine, it'll probably be fixed in the morning, you know it's OMSI" then this afternoon I come back to OMSI and it still says this and I try to go on the Cotterel map and see if it works and if it is just the Hamburg map but it's every map.

I have a screenshot that you may want to see, if you can tell me what this means and how I fix this problem then I would greatly appreciate it. Screenshot

Rhys stirling

a B10' lad
May 4, 2016
yes back up them files if there are any maps or buses or scenery object etc that u want to keep
then once done that press this button after right clicking on omsi 2 in the game select box
upload_2017-4-24_17-35-5.png

Danny

Apr 1, 2016
Hi,
I haven't recieved a response from any of you guys, please respond. I wanna play OMSI again, I am buying the new london addon.

Billy Price

Mar 16, 2017
Hi
i am doing doing buses of the the west country and there is a part of the map that doesnt load which is paignton staion area.
What do i do?

Danny

Apr 1, 2016
Hi
i am doing doing buses of the the west country and there is a part of the map that doesnt load which is paignton staion area.
What do i do?
Hi, I would contact a staff member on this page. I am sure they will be able to help you out alright. I don't have the BoTW Map as it will make my computer die! :(

Danny

Apr 1, 2016
Hi

Try to Load map without buses and see if Cotterel map loads?

Comeback and let me know.
Hi, I have tried to load Cotterell map without buses (you can see in the screenshot that I selected the option) but it still comes up with the error message :(, I am tagging a staff member in this to try and get some advice off of them. You can still help me out if you know what the problem is.

Screenshot:
Screenshot

@whistlehead Can you please help me with my problem as I really want to play OMSI and I wanna make sure it's fixed before the London Addon comes out, I already know it will be fixed before then. :cool:
:rolleyes::sob:

Panasonic44

May 2, 2016
Hi, I have tried to load Cotterell map without buses (you can see in the screenshot that I selected the option) but it still comes up with the error message :(, I am tagging a staff member in this to try and get some advice off of them. You can still help me out if you know what the problem is.

Screenshot:
Screenshot

@whistlehead Can you please help me with my problem as I really want to play OMSI and I wanna make sure it's fixed before the London Addon comes out, I already know it will be fixed before then. :cool:
:rolleyes::sob:
Can you please upload/copy text from Log File? Thanks

Danny

Apr 1, 2016
You could do a reinstall of OMSI 2 but not sure if that might help
I have no idea how to reinstall OMSI 2, I could contact a friend who knows how to fixes these things but he lives far away. I am sure whistlehead can help me with reinstalling it.

andrewsmith

Veteran Member
Mar 15, 2017
Favourite Truck
Scania
I have no idea how to reinstall OMSI 2, I could contact a friend who knows how to fixes these things but he lives far away. I am sure whistlehead can help me with reinstalling it.
Its easy to do it on steam, you could just watch a video, otherwise, I don't know

Rhys stirling

a B10' lad
May 4, 2016
Iv ad this before i ad to reinstall it to what u do if ur on steam is right click on omsi 2 in ur game selector box and select uninstall or someting like that ill look tommoz

Danny

Apr 1, 2016
Iv ad this before i ad to reinstall it to what u do if ur on steam is right click on omsi 2 in ur game selector box and select uninstall or someting like that ill look tommoz
Do I need to back up my files or what?

your log fil iz crucial. also your system specs plz.
I don't know how to show my logfile, also I don't know how to get my specs. Sorry, I am not this guy who is a techy kind of guy :P

Its easy to do it on steam, you could just watch a video, otherwise, I don't know
I will thanks for the advice.

BestBear

Nov 4, 2016
Do I need to back up my files or what?

I don't know how to show my logfile, also I don't know how to get my specs. Sorry, I am not this guy who is a techy kind of guy :tongueout:

I will thanks for the advice.
logfile.txt is in your OMSI 2 directory. For EG C:\Steam\OMSI 2 would be where it is, with the omsi.exe etc.

Danny

Apr 1, 2016
If BoTW will make your computer die, then I'm pretty sure the London add-on would....
I am getting a better computer for it :D as my current one is kinda broke :oops:

yes back up them files if there are any maps or buses or scenery object etc that u want to keep
then once done that press this button after right clicking on omsi 2 in the game select box
View attachment 11293
Right, now how do I reinstall it?
Oops, my post didn't merge

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: The British Gamer

BestBear

Nov 4, 2016
I am getting a better computer for it :D as my current one is kinda broke :oops:

Right, now how do I reinstall it?
Oops, my post didn't merge
I thought it was selecting Verify integrity of game cache instead?

And you likely need a new computer. Turn down your graphics settings