OMSI 2 - Won't let me play on any maps (1 Viewer)

Apr 1, 2016
Hi,
This problem started to me last night, I quit OMSI 2 the normal way as you do when you are done playing the game for that period and then like 3-5 hours later I went on to go play on the Hamburg map to do the route 109, it came up with this german language to me saying something then error. I say to myself "Fine, it'll probably be fixed in the morning, you know it's OMSI" then this afternoon I come back to OMSI and it still says this and I try to go on the Cotterel map and see if it works and if it is just the Hamburg map but it's every map.

I have a screenshot that you may want to see, if you can tell me what this means and how I fix this problem then I would greatly appreciate it. Screenshot

Advertisement

Apr 1, 2016
Hi

Try to Load map without buses and see if Cotterel map loads?

Comeback and let me know.
Hi, I have tried to load Cotterell map without buses (you can see in the screenshot that I selected the option) but it still comes up with the error message :(, I am tagging a staff member in this to try and get some advice off of them. You can still help me out if you know what the problem is.

Screenshot:
Screenshot

@whistlehead Can you please help me with my problem as I really want to play OMSI and I wanna make sure it's fixed before the London Addon comes out, I already know it will be fixed before then. :cool:
:rolleyes::sob:

May 2, 2016
Hi, I have tried to load Cotterell map without buses (you can see in the screenshot that I selected the option) but it still comes up with the error message :(, I am tagging a staff member in this to try and get some advice off of them. You can still help me out if you know what the problem is.

Screenshot:
Screenshot

@whistlehead Can you please help me with my problem as I really want to play OMSI and I wanna make sure it's fixed before the London Addon comes out, I already know it will be fixed before then. :cool:
:rolleyes::sob:

Can you please upload/copy text from Log File? Thanks

Advertisement

Iv ad this before i ad to reinstall it to what u do if ur on steam is right click on omsi 2 in ur game selector box and select uninstall or someting like that ill look tommoz
Do I need to back up my files or what?

your log fil iz crucial. also your system specs plz.
I don't know how to show my logfile, also I don't know how to get my specs. Sorry, I am not this guy who is a techy kind of guy :P

Its easy to do it on steam, you could just watch a video, otherwise, I don't know
I will thanks for the advice.

Advertisement

Rhys stirling

Developer of Stowten
May 4, 2016
Wigan
yes back up them files if there are any maps or buses or scenery object etc that u want to keep
then once done that press this button after right clicking on omsi 2 in the game select box
upload_2017-4-24_17-35-5.png

If BoTW will make your computer die, then I'm pretty sure the London add-on would....
I am getting a better computer for it :D as my current one is kinda broke :oops:

yes back up them files if there are any maps or buses or scenery object etc that u want to keep
then once done that press this button after right clicking on omsi 2 in the game select box
View attachment 11293
Right, now how do I reinstall it?
Oops, my post didn't merge

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MylesW

Advertisement

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread