[Omsi 2] Project Bullington - UK Left path fictional map (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob_Devs

All time legend/Salisbury Reds Driver
Jan 29, 2016
Salisbury, Wiltshre
Hi. After watching @iomex, @whistlehead & @Fellowslothb live streams recently, i thought why not have a dab at it myself. So here i am.

What is Bullington?

Bullington is a fictional town that is mainly operated by Salisbury Reds, but other companies such as Stagecoach and First bus do operate in the area. Its a small town that would have 3 Park and Ride routes and 1 rural service route which runs on an interval of every 2 1/2 hours.

The Routes

The routes are as followed -

• 501 - Lavington Estate <=>Park and Ride Lavington <=> Bullington Town Centre
  • 502 - Park and Ride Westford <=> Bullington Centre
  • 503 - Bullington town centre <=> Bullington Hospital <=> Park and Ride Brunel Road
  • 25   - Zeals <=> Bullington Town Centre (This is the one that is every 2 1/2 hours

Buses planned to be used

The buses that i am planning to use at the moment are as followed

• AD156's Volvo B9tl Gemini 2 Voith (I like ZF gearboxes but on this bus it sounds horrible)
  • Roadhogs-123 Dennis Dart Slf for Park and Ride 503 (When the bus is released)
  • Dennis Enviro 200 (HK version Temporary until a UK one is released)

Do i need repaints doing?

Im afraid yes. If you would like to help repaint certain buses for me because my repaint skills are well, lets just say under developed. If you are interested in helping out with repaints, then just PM me so i can pass on more information to you

Any Pictures?

Of course. Here they are

View attachment 1778View attachment 1779View attachment 1780View attachment 1781View attachment 1782View attachment 1783View attachment 1784

The above pictures are the development of the 1st Park and Ride which will be operated by Stagecoach

The picture below shows the wire frame for the map. I have tried to keep the polys low to start of with to reduce the amount of optimizing that has to be done near completion of the project

View attachment 1785

At the moment there is no planned release date as of yet as this is my first project that im working on. Please also bearing in mind, developing on a low end PC until i save the money to buy a decent PC.

More updates to follow during the week

Thanks

Robert

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Advertisement

Rob_Devs

Jan 29, 2016
Salisbury, Wiltshre
Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad people are liking it even though i have barely started

Today i have done some more work near the park and ride area, all though the scenery isnt complete yet, but here is what i have accomplished today

As you can see not a lot of work gone in to it today. been fairly busy fixing my car in IRL but tried to do some stuff this evening

Once again thanks for all the kind words

Robert :)

Advertisement

Rob_Devs

Jan 29, 2016
Salisbury, Wiltshre

Rob_Devs

Jan 29, 2016
Salisbury, Wiltshre
One more update before the weekend

This will be the last update until next week due to having to work all weekend, so here is what i have achieved this week. Dont mind the static bus, its there to make sure there is room for a cycle lane

Decided to add a varient of trees to the map, felt like i was repeating myself a bit. The parked cars is to show @iomex that this is what Gladbeck should of done with the parked cars

Thanks

Robert

P.s Thanks for the nice comments

Reactions: Florence3099

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
Small update tonight

Finally built the junction now and added some more signage and road markings to the park and ride site

Credits to @ALX400 Bus Train &Aviation for the Repaint. Looks great and fits the map. Repaint is a WIP still.

Thanks 

Robert

Not to seem obnoxious, but my repaint does looks great on the map. And your work on the map is great too.

All thats left to do on the repaint is do a new seat texture and it should all be finished.

Reactions: Rob_Devs

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread