[Omsi 2] Project Bullington - UK Left path fictional map (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 422

@robertharris1996 , if that is not your best quality (and only you are the one who knows that) than my god I think a map at your best quality will be by far the best map ever seen. If your motivation has gone and I must say mine is lacking a little at the moment, then do what you are and take a break. Come back when your ready in a week, month, year whatever. A WIP thread can never be started to early, its in progress, but the one thing you seem to miss is self-confidence. If everyone thinks your map is great, than it must be? But so long as you think you are doing what's right for you and your map, no one can complain :)

Lukeyboi

Lukeyboi's OMSI Workshop
Apr 5, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
I do wholeheartedly agree with @Kieron here. If that isn't your best quality then I... well, you must be an absolute star at maps (you are IMO). If you miss self-confidence, which I do at some points, then take a break, then usually for me the next day I have a very strong determination and do things exceeding my expectations of them. But please do take time in your map, keep your personal life your first priority, that's what I've been doing explaining lack of repaints. We can wait, your life can't. :)

Hope all is better soon,
Luke

Reactions: Deleted member 422
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread