OMSI 2 Maps (1 Viewer)

I know this should really be in the help section however it hasnt been answered and omsi is starting to get on my nerves. I used to have all the uk maps and then one fay they just all disappeared. I tried all the options such as ‘load maps without buses’ and reinstalled the game and maps but still no luck. When I download the maps, they are always in the correct folder. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
I know this should really be in the help section however it hasnt been answered and omsi is starting to get on my nerves. I used to have all the uk maps and then one fay they just all disappeared. I tried all the options such as ‘load maps without buses’ and reinstalled the game and maps but still no luck. When I download the maps, they are always in the correct folder. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
I'm guessing all your mod maps disappeared and you are only left with Grundorf and Berlin?

Or do you have non-UK map mods remaining?

Reactions: XxGamerDude90xX

Advertisement

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
Just tried and no look at all. Ive also tried putting a bus in and still no luck.
You're obviously not installing stuff correctly. Talk us through how you go about installing stuff. It should be a case of copying the contents of the downloaded OMSI 2 folder into your OMSI 2 folder. Not copying the OMSI 2 folder into your OMSI 2 folder.

Reactions: XxGamerDude90xX

Advertisement

You're obviously not installing stuff correctly. Talk us through how you go about installing stuff. It should be a case of copying the contents of the downloaded OMSI 2 folder into your OMSI 2 folder. Not copying the OMSI 2 folder into your OMSI 2 folder.
So OMSI 2 did an update which then got rid of all my previous UK maps and only left me with the basic maps you get given. I then uninstalled the game and then reinstalled the game and still no luck. After which I then tried to download the maps and placed them in the correct folders, loaded OMSI and still no luck. I've also tried with buses and placed them all in the correct folders and then still no luck. I always ensure they are in the correct folders and there hasn't been any luck.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread