omsi 2 london add on (1 Viewer)

Hi i brought the add on for omsi 2 london at show bus in september 2016. I was informed that i would be emailed the linc to download it i was sent 2 lincs through dropbox but neither of these worked i have emailed rhys mccollin many times but have had no reply. I got this for my grandsons birthday and now he can not play this can anyone help me as he is very upset as this was his birthday pressent which has now past and he is left with an empty box!!!!!!!

Solution
Responded via PM,

For clarification to everyone who was at showbus, I'll be in touch within a few weeks. I've not forgotten about anyone, I just want to make sure Im satisfied with everything so videos and screenshots can be posted freely.

The London C400 was made available as a substitute until the Add-On with the steam keys was made available.

Advertisement

D

Deleted member 422

Sorry not really sure what you mean as i have an email from him saying he would send it that night? Through drop box but it wouldnt work So i thought it was ready as when we brought it it was sold as an early copy x
Basically, Rhys sold early access copies at Showbus. However, during that trip to Showbus, his computer lost a lot of data. Therefore, he could not send those copies and the date of release has been pushed back. You will have to wait a little longer, nobody who was at Showbus has yet received their copies so your not the only one :)

Reactions: gavin brame

Rhys

Add-on London Team
Mar 20, 2016
Responded via PM,

For clarification to everyone who was at showbus, I'll be in touch within a few weeks. I've not forgotten about anyone, I just want to make sure Im satisfied with everything so videos and screenshots can be posted freely.

The London C400 was made available as a substitute until the Add-On with the steam keys was made available.

Reactions: Leemers
Solution

Advertisement

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread