Omsi 2 Hertfordshire V4

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

rich

Jan 3, 2017
Any help would be great, I got the map downloaded but no buses on this map any suggestions?

Sinoiz

Mar 29, 2018
Hello,
I recently had to reinstall OMSI 2, but I haven't kept all the maps in my archive. Sadly I have deleted Hertfordshire and now I'm looking for a link to download this map again. Aussiex is temporarily shut down, and thus there is no way to download the map. Does anyone have a zip for this?
Greetings

The British Gamer

Veteran Member
Dec 29, 2016
yes I think so there nothing at all
Do you mean there are no other buses driving around that are not your bus that you are driving? If so, open the map folder and check there is a file called ailists, I'd there is, open it and check if you have all the vehicles installed that it includes.

Last edited by a moderator:

The British Gamer

Veteran Member
Dec 29, 2016
Hello,
I recently had to reinstall OMSI 2, but I haven't kept all the maps in my archive. Sadly I have deleted Hertfordshire and now I'm looking for a link to download this map again. Aussiex is temporarily shut down, and thus there is no way to download the map. Does anyone have a zip for this?
Greetings
Hey there Sinoiz. There was somebody working on an extension for it but i am unaware if he still is. I’m afraid you will have to ask the original map maker @mrmoose for help on this one.

Reactions: Sinoiz