OMSI 2 Custom Map (1 Viewer)

I have created my own map with OMSI 2 editor, even though all my buses follow the correct route. The display on the front says not in service. Any advice on this issue please. I'm sure I've done everything correctly, or so I assume. ? I've put all the information correctly using HOF creator. By the way I decided to use the London Citybus 400 for my bus.

Solution
I don't know I used HOF creator to make the file. I'm sure I did. I put in the the correct names. Followed a tutorial on YouTube and did everything that the video said. So yeah I'm sure I put in the right names in the right places. I added a Not In Service thing with no stops but does that make a difference. I wish somebody would go through this stuff step by step with me. OMSI editing seems very difficult. You could say I'm a noob to it. Lol. Is there a glitch with the bus folder.

LazyGuy222

Resident First Leicester Enthusiast
May 7, 2016
Leicester
I have created my own map with OMSI 2 editor, even though all my buses follow the correct route. The display on the front says not in service. Any advice on this issue please. I'm sure I've done everything correctly, or so I assume. ? I've put all the information correctly using HOF creator. By the way I decided to use the London Citybus 400 for my bus.
Can we see the HOF File

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
@peterhogben766 In the Trips section, make sure that what you've entered in the "Terminus" field is identical to the name of the destination in the HOF file (the line immediately below the code).
upload_2017-7-17_14-24-4.png

upload_2017-7-17_14-26-1.png

I don't know I used HOF creator to make the file. I'm sure I did. I put in the the correct names. Followed a tutorial on YouTube and did everything that the video said. So yeah I'm sure I put in the right names in the right places. I added a Not In Service thing with no stops but does that make a difference. I wish somebody would go through this stuff step by step with me. OMSI editing seems very difficult. You could say I'm a noob to it. Lol. Is there a glitch with the bus folder.

Solution
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread