OMSI 2 Buses of the west country (1 Viewer)

Hello,

I can't find the old thread to deal with support for this map without error 404 appearing but as probably echoed by a few people, I am installing the map main file, but all the dependencies have been downloaded and I have installed them into their own folders such as British Scenery Pack in to SceneryObjects and all the other retrospectively but still after this and reinstalling the download about 6 times now the map is just not loading it is just loading the sky, what am I doing wrong? In an extreme bid to get this working I have also just extracted the files and dependencies just into the OMSI 2 folder but still no joy! any advice would be great

Otherwise...
someone who has downloaded it successfully what do you do with the file dependencies what locations do they go in and how do they get there? i.e Extraction? and what file paths are the dependencies going to?
Thank You

Last edited:
Solution
Open the zip file and open the OMSI directory. Drag the scenery objects or splines folders from the zip file into the main OMSI directory so that the two folders merge together. If it doesn't have a scenery objects or a splines folder in the download, it should say what they are either in a read me or from the website linked in the read me for the map. If the read me says they are a scenery object, extract it into the scenery objects folder, and if it says it's a spline, extract it into the splines folder. It really isn't that difficult to understand....

Advertisement

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
So far as I can tell the thread for 2.7 is just fine: Maps - Buses of the Westcountry (BotW) 1 v2.7.1

Any version earlier than this and you'll struggle to find support, though there's not honestly a huge amount of point to trying to run pre-2.7 versions as they're significantly buggier and more badly optimised.

Sambob_12

Controlling your content since 2018
Administrator
FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Oct 26, 2016
Kent, UK
Open the zip file and open the OMSI directory. Drag the scenery objects or splines folders from the zip file into the main OMSI directory so that the two folders merge together. If it doesn't have a scenery objects or a splines folder in the download, it should say what they are either in a read me or from the website linked in the read me for the map. If the read me says they are a scenery object, extract it into the scenery objects folder, and if it says it's a spline, extract it into the splines folder. It really isn't that difficult to understand....

Solution

Advertisement

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread