Omsi 2. Bus announcements (1 Viewer)

I am creating a map on omsi and am kinda new to the creating and editing process. My map is just a first time thing and a recreation of some of the bus routes I get most days and that I want to drive for myself. I am more than happy to release it on here if you can. I’m not really sure. However for my routes In real life they have announcements and they are by Transport For London. I would really like to have the exact bus announcements for my bus but I am not sure of how I can get a hold of these announcements. Furthermore I don’t know how I will add them onto the map itself. Please help. All help and suggestions are much appreciated.

Solution
Right I have come to another bump in the road. basically when ever i open a object i can see it and as soon as i place it down it disappears and from that point on i am unable to use any objects. 'Untitled picture' is me placing a object down on a new tile. which is how it should be. 'Untitled picture 1' is me before i place the object down on my segment of the map. 'Untitled picture 3' is when i have placed it and it disappears. I end Up get an error called 'Zu wenig Arbeitsspeicher'

Untitled Picture
Untitled picture.png

Unitiled Picture 1
Untitled picture 1.png

Untitled Picture 3
Untitled picture 3.png

upload_2017-8-8_13-40-26.png

Advertisement

Street cleaner
Forum Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
Of course it is possible to ask, but whether TfL would oblige I couldn't say. You can use a sound editor to edit clean the sounds up a bit, such as Wavepad or Audacity, although get the cleanest recording possible to begin with. Adding announcements in game is not my forté, trying looking at existing HOF files that include announcements and learn from those.

However, I suggest focusing on getting the map to a reasonable state first and worrying about the announcements later, since the latter is not any use without the former.

Street cleaner
Forum Moderator
FF Council
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
We have a tutorial and resource section at https://fellowsfilm.co.uk/forum/tutorials-and-resources.25/ . You already know about this Help and Advice desk which has some useful pinned posts.

Finally several of the leading map authors here stream as they work and you can learn much that way. Keep a look out for their live streams where you will able to interact in real time, or watch some of their previously recorded streams.

Right I have come to another bump in the road. basically when ever i open a object i can see it and as soon as i place it down it disappears and from that point on i am unable to use any objects. 'Untitled picture' is me placing a object down on a new tile. which is how it should be. 'Untitled picture 1' is me before i place the object down on my segment of the map. 'Untitled picture 3' is when i have placed it and it disappears. I end Up get an error called 'Zu wenig Arbeitsspeicher'

Untitled Picture
Untitled picture.png

Unitiled Picture 1
Untitled picture 1.png

Untitled Picture 3
Untitled picture 3.png

upload_2017-8-8_13-40-26.png

Last edited:
Solution

Advertisement

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons: