[OMSI 2] BotW v3 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Apologies for the lack of updates on this thread - if I have to be honest, I'd forgotten that it exists. I'll just pick up from today as I'm sure most of you have seen screenshots elsewhere.

Today, I've been working on removing Freeman's objects. This had removed the garage building from Paignton, so I decided to replace it and tidy up the area. Here is the result:

CoFmL2nUIw-ZL3iGCxER7DVBX2vyy_wG.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Is it not possible to repaint the interior of the Eclipse v1.5? It's just that I never seem to see any repaints where it has been. Great work by the way Iomex, it really makes a difference to see a wide variety of buses, other than just the bogstandard statics.

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Well those are buses I've spawned in, then parked in position. Driveable buses do not make good statics due to their polycount. There will be a static version of the C400R available at some point, hopefully by the time the map goes to release.

Advertisement

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Yeah BotW was Stagecoach because that's basically the only operator in Devon. It went to First with 2.7.1 because of the Eclipse buses (Stagecoach don't operate Wright and it would be nice for people who prefer Firstbus). We will now be moving to fictional 'NBC Devon' branding because we can, it's more fun.

Reactions: junaid1510

junaid1510

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/QB5bbH4gv9
Oct 20, 2016
Willesden, London
Apologies for the lack of updates on this thread - if I have to be honest, I'd forgotten that it exists. I'll just pick up from today as I'm sure most of you have seen screenshots elsewhere.

Today, I've been working on removing Freeman's objects. This had removed the garage building from Paignton, so I decided to replace it and tidy up the area. Here is the result:

Wgb3x1fGOlFdWSDprfpWd95xh8JQIlO4.jpeg

is 11B a new route

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread