OMSI 2 BOTW Duty Cards

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.

faheem3232

Dec 22, 2017
Hi im currently working on making some duty cards for BOTW 2.9. Does anybody know what software to use to make them?

Thanks,

ross4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Staff Team Leader
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
It's not difficult to make them, in Excel or Word. Or even Notepad if you can't work out how to use the former two suggestions.

What exactly are you trying to make? There are Bus Running Boards included with BotW 2.9, btw.

faheem3232

Dec 22, 2017
It's not difficult to make them, in Excel or Word. Or even Notepad if you can't work out how to use the former two suggestions.

What exactly are you trying to make? There are Bus Running Boards included with BotW 2.9, btw.
i like them in the other layout

In this layout

Attachments

ross4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Staff Team Leader
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Yeah, Excel is the sort of thing you'd be wanting to use for that style.

ross4122

Scottish Vyking Veg
Staff Team Leader
Content Control
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
We tend to go by the rule of not asking for release dates on these forums as it pressures the author into trying to finish something quicker and work to deadlines. The final version will be ready when the author thinks it will be. :)

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Currently, there is no estimated delivery date for either 2.10 or 3.0. And as previously mentioned, it's not something we discuss. This is because we don't want disappointment in the event of delay. We would much rather talk about it when the map is near to completion (i.e. in final testing).

Reactions: MrDiddy85

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
Staff Team Leader
Forum Moderator
UKDT
Premium Subscriber
Dec 10, 2015
What Software did u make this in and can u provide a link please
Since he said "Word is your best bet" I'm going to bet on Microsoft Word

Please try to pay attention to people's replies before posting :)