Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
not my pic
img-0097_1_orig.jpg

Advertisement

P674 MLE

P674 MLE and P675 MLE are now in Preservation ! !
Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
Less stupid topics would be nicer imo. If you want one yourself then just make it.
@chrisrose1993 stop being so negative and try to support newcomers to bus building you know what ive seen you be like this to many people including myself so cocky and arrogant you just need to leave people alone and spend your life doing something better then bullying people with ambitions and just bullying in general think of it your bullying people on a internet fourm come on you wouldn't say anything face to face i can tell you that lad . learn some manners and leave people alone yeah

P674 MLE

Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
@chrisrose1993 stop being so negative and try to support newcomers to bus building you know what ive seen you be like this to many people including myself so cocky and arrogant you just need to leave people alone and spend your life doing something better then bullying people with ambitions and just bullying in general think of it your bullying people on a internet fourm come on you wouldnt say anything 1 to 1 i can tell you that lad . learn some manners and leave people alone yeah
your only doing this stuff because your behind a computer screen

Reactions: busmadguyuk

Advertisement

P674 MLE

Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
thank you for sticking up to him.
your welcome mate honestly hes done it to me to and if you have ambitions to make an omnidecka then do it i support you and i think you can do it dont listen to society drabs like him trust me he would not say anything to you face to face he's an internet bully

busmadguyuk

the british omnidekka
Oct 27, 2016
your welcome mate honestly hes done it to me to and if you have ambitions to make an omnidecka then do it i support you and i think you can do it dont listen to society drabs like him trust me he would not say anything to you face to face he's an internet bully
youre right if youd like to help out on the omnidekka then come abored me and tr673 and leylandnatinolstagecoach are making it if you want to join you message me thanks.

Reactions: P674 MLE

P674 MLE

Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
youre right if youd like to help out on the omnidekka then come abored me and tr673 and leylandnatinolstagecoach are making it if you want to join you message me thanks.
i would like to help but i cant even make a rectangle in blender lol im so bad at moddeling altough i would maybe somehow like to be involved just dont know how with my poor modelling skill lol

busmadguyuk

the british omnidekka
Oct 27, 2016
i would like to help but i cant even make a rectangle in blender lol im so bad at moddeling altough i would maybe somehow like to be involved just dont know how with my poor modelling skill lol
same i have minimal modeling skills i am doing intriror tr673 doing outside and leyalndnatinolstagecoach is doing steering wheel but if you want you can get involved

Reactions: P674 MLE

Advertisement

Florence3099

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!
Dec 10, 2015
Goldenrod City
www.flickr.com
Pronouns
She/Her
your only doing this stuff because your behind a computer screen

d63.jpeg

Ten quid says he'd say it to your face.

Also, he's right. There's far too many vague topics like this posted.

"Would you like <insert bus/map/repaint/sound/offering to the god of plentiful harvests here> made"

Given the choice, I'm sure we'd all love to see every bus/map/repaint/sound/offering to the god of plentiful harvests made in the world but it ain't happening.

Topics like this add nothing to anything.

SSDD.

Florence3099

Dec 10, 2015
Goldenrod City
www.flickr.com
Pronouns
She/Her
nah mate id knock the boy out he wouldn't say a word to me also that image is funny mate now stop sticking up to your boyfriend and find something better to do than sticking up for a boy behind his screen being rude to people

260491296.jpg

Florence3099

Dec 10, 2015
Goldenrod City
www.flickr.com
Pronouns
She/Her
alright mate why are you sending theese pictures is it cause you dont want to say anything plus lol is that the keyboard army lol

1. I'm not your mate.
2. There's only 2 e's in these.
3. I can type for days, but you're not worth the effort.
4. Keyboard warriors, but close enough you get the point.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread