Buses [Official DLC] Studio Polygon Lite Pack (£13.50) (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

May 22, 2016
Hong Kong
Pronouns
He/Him
i know you are unlikely to do this but just maybe for one time only ask masterswitch studios? if you don't wanna do that then ok, I would understand why
Not really sure why you want SP to ask masterswitch??Since the stuff on the streetlite are now modified to use SP's models/textures/scripts/whatever so it's not really related to MS now. Just for your info even when the streetlite was just released under MS's name, this "lights are too dark" issue was already existing on the bus.

Advertisement

iiBus

Edinburgh bus enthusiast & Downloads moderator
Downloads Moderator
Outreach
Mar 8, 2020
Scotland, United Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him
You can't move the wheel in real life with the engine off, but the general consensus was people a) thought it was a bug or b) didn't like it...
I actually didn't care and was confused why people made a big deal about it.

Hi folks, I have just returned to omsi after a couple of months and I have noticed that the Masterlite bus has been replaced with "Studio Polygon Lite DLC" all my repaints no longer with the new bus as they seem to be scaled differently.
Steam had deleted the old bus from the directory leaving just the repaint files behind.
Anyways I am now having to start repainting again lol.
The one problem that I am having is with the window textures, I cannot find any in the texture folders that work they seem to have no work area on them when I open them up in Paint.net.
Forgive me if there is already a thread going on this, as I have had a look and cannot see anything.

Any help would be greatfully appreciated. :)

Rich

Advertisement

ThompsonXfe

A coach driver
Jan 30, 2019
Durham
The windows texture is just an empty template, if you get an empty layer and copy what's on your windows over you'll be right as rain!

They're also under new CTC tags,

[item]
Example
WindowPaint_Inside
InteriorWindows.tga

[item]
Example
WindowPaint_Outside
ExteriorWindows.tga

Just for your info even when the streetlite was just released under MS's name, this "lights are too dark" issue was already existing on the bus.

That's right and then the internal light switch hadn't worked properly since the beginning but in the first version of the bus it was sufficient to push 7,8,9 on the keyboard to solve the problem. But after the first update even this solution doesn't work.

To be honest, I don't quite understand why it's so difficult to deal with this issue because even in free buses (let alone the paid ones) I didn't encounter this problem. That issue is basic and very important for me and many other users and makes the bus useless if you want to drive it at night.

georgeloxton02

MendipXplorer veg
Apr 20, 2018
Somerset
That's right and then the internal light switch hadn't worked properly since the beginning but in the first version of the bus it was sufficient to push 7,8,9 on the keyboard to solve the problem. But after the first update even this solution doesn't work.

To be honest, I don't quite understand why it's so difficult to deal with this issue because even in free buses (let alone the paid ones) I didn't encounter this problem. That issue is basic and very important for me and many other users and makes the bus useless if you want to drive it at night.
Its not down to the quality of the product and everything , its due to the accurate one strip light that streelites have. Typically OMSI doesnt support this because usually buses have lights on either side of the cabin meaning a seperate switch for each or seperate switches for upperdeck and lowerdeck. To me it looks like controls 7 and 8 dont work because the bus is only scripted to turn on the lights with 9 so numbers 7 and 8 arent recognized. There possibly could be a way to fix it but to be perfectly honest it would take a bit of time.

Hi All,

Anybody know how to get the leaflets etc displaying?? I think the SL_Leaflets file is missing which is probably why and where should the leaflet holder be fitted to?

Also, is there any way to get route letters to display on the front and side destinations yet or is it still just the rear Number box?

Many Thanks in advance for any replies.

reverseidle

Studio Polygon
Sep 14, 2019

Yes, an OMSI limitation is MY fault. I've tried, we tried in MS, we tried in SP, no one has ever been able to fix it.

Just because something is payware, doesn't mean it's immune to the limitations OMSI has. It's not "useless" at night, everyone has managed since it got released last year perfectly fine.

Its not down to the quality of the product and everything , its due to the accurate one strip light that streelites have. Typically OMSI doesnt support this because usually buses have lights on either side of the cabin meaning a seperate switch for each or seperate switches for upperdeck and lowerdeck. To me it looks like controls 7 and 8 dont work because the bus is only scripted to turn on the lights with 9 so numbers 7 and 8 arent recognized. There possibly could be a way to fix it but to be perfectly honest it would take a bit of time.

The switch acts as 7, 8 and 9 in the script, the same as pressing the 7 8 and 9 equivalent in a bus with more light strips inside. We're stumped because of it, it shouldn't happen theoretically...

Advertisement

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread