Buses [Official DLC] Studio Polygon Lite Pack (£13.50) (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

iiBus

Edinburgh bus enthusiast & Downloads moderator
Downloads Moderator
Outreach
Mar 8, 2020
Scotland, United Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him
Testing out the new seats. They look fab and are amazingly curved!
1587631318585.png

georgeloxton02

MendipXplorer veg
Apr 20, 2018
Somerset
Hello, Im having a small problem where I try and spawn in the bus (11.5m Cummins and 11.5m Cummins DD) and every time I try to spawn them both in the game flashes white and goes back to normal without a bus. I had a look in the log file and it says the following:

Attachments

• logfile.txt
    503.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Nov 14, 2016
I bought the PolyLite pack last night. It's a great pack, very high quality, I don't see some of the petty complaints on here. It feels well-balanced to me. Does it take a little while to get going? Sure, but it's a bus, not a Ferrari. I don't think it needs further tweaking.

The only issue I've had was on Yorkshire 2.0, DD Max variant, route 4, using the destination controller to set it up, passengers wouldn't get on the bus. But that's more likely to be user error/OMSI being finicky than an issue with the bus.
I uploaded a mod last week that makes it go a little quicker. Engine mod for Studio Polygon Lite

Hello, Im having a small problem where I try and spawn in the bus (11.5m Cummins and 11.5m Cummins DD) and every time I try to spawn them both in the game flashes white and goes back to normal without a bus. I had a look in the log file and it says the following:
uninstall and then reinstall the bus

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
You’re missing an entry in the constfile. I’ve just checked and this is present in the download. Have you modified the engine scripts before and just copied them to this update? If so they will not work. It needs to be the original scripts to run this version.

georgeloxton02

MendipXplorer veg
Apr 20, 2018
Somerset
You’re missing an entry in the constfile. I’ve just checked and this is present in the download. Have you modified the engine scripts before and just copied them to this update? If so they will not work. It needs to be the original scripts to run this version.
I installed the slower performace package in the addons folder, do you think this could have caused this?
1587633754994.png

Advertisement

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
I installed the slower performace package in the addons folder, do you think this could have caused this?
View attachment 62313
Just checked and yes, this is the issue, thanks for bringing to our attention.

cc @reverseidle please see above. The performance options are missing speedgov curve in the constfiles.

Reactions: georgeloxton02

iiBus

Edinburgh bus enthusiast & Downloads moderator
Downloads Moderator
Outreach
Mar 8, 2020
Scotland, United Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him
How do we add the Door Window textures in to the repaint?
check the manual (omsi > addons > studio polygon lite > manual) next time, but its:

[item]
Test Repaint
Doors
Doors.png

EDIT: oops! I didn't read the whole thing, sorry for the incorrect response.

also, may I ask, do I use increased or decreased performance if I want to reduce lag?

Last edited:
Reactions: jakewebb61

Advertisement

Hi

I just wanted to say the latest update is much better, I read a lot of hate for this product when it was first updated, I wasn't a fan at the time but didn't join in the hate. I prefer constructive comments on a product. This is just my opinion that the internal volume is a notch or two too low, I have never driven this bus in real life or been on one so I am no expert on it, it's just my thoughts on it. I know I can just turn the volume up on my PC but it make the external sounds too loud. Continue the hard work.

Reactions: reverseidle

Advertisement

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread