Buses [Official DLC] Studio Polygon 400MMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other Developers
This project is also being developed by Studio Polygon

Advertisement

samuel05

Great work on this project, can't wait to drive them,

Sorry I know we are not suppose to ask for release dates but is there a rough time period that you think this will be released please

LT586

Living in the editor
I dont know if this has been mentioned already or suggested, or an idea! The XLB Enviro 400 Lothian buses have in service, not sure what destination LEDs they use (would love to know)

The B8L engine is really really silent if anyone's managed to record, I haven't been on one yet but I doubt there's much difference in the interior; probably just cooling fan grilles.

ross4122

Staff Team Leader
Premium Subscriber
I dont know if this has been mentioned already or suggested, or an idea! The XLB Enviro 400 Lothian buses have in service, not sure what destination LEDs they use (would love to know)
Hanover

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Well I have to say Bravo to FirstEnviro for the great work that he has packed into this add-on. I think this will be the best add-on for 2020 unless something like London comes out in the new year. But I am going to be doing a few let's play's with this add-on with any map that takes my desire for it. Can we nominate this add-on for an award? I think it deserves one and I am being totally honest here. Well done FirstEnviro and keep up the great work buddy.

Kyle

The lazy dog that no one saw
Well I have to say Bravo to FirstEnviro for the great work that he has packed into this add-on. I think this will be the best add-on for 2020 unless something like London comes out in the new year. But I am going to be doing a few let's play's with this add-on with any map that takes my desire for it. Can we nominate this add-on for an award? I think it deserves one and I am being totally honest here. Well done FirstEnviro and keep up the great work buddy.
I agree, Maybe before he reworked on the body of the E400MMC, It was kind of bad, but now it is very good and it will make a great addon.

Great Job FirstEnviro, Keep that great work going :D

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)