Buses [Official DLC] Studio Polygon 400MMC (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1588154935969.png

Welcome to my latest project for OMSI 2, the Alexander Dennis Enviro 400MMC, by le Studio Polygon.
Dubbed the "Studio Polygon 400MMC"
About
The Studio Polygon 400 MMC is a low-floor double-deck bus produced since 2014. It is available on a variety of chassis to suit different requirements. Options include various lengths, engine, gearbox, seating and more. This DLC pack includes a highly detailed rendition of the real bus.

This pack contains various variants based off the Alexander Dennis Enviro400 MMC with both Alexander Dennis and Scania chassis options. Various body lengths are included ranging from 10.3m to 11.5m, and also two fictional left-hand drive variants for use in the European market.

Initial release (v1.0) of this pack will include the Alexander Dennis E40D chassis with three lengths (10.3m, 10.9m and 11.5m) and the Scania N250UD chassis with two lengths (10.9m and 11.4m). Also included is a fictional Alexander Dennis E40D left-hand drive variant. A wide list of setvars is also included ranging from different seating types, a choice of ticket machines, engine stop-start, interior information displays and much more. A full feature list can be found further in the description.

Planned FREE future updates include London variants, hybrid variants, more low-height variants and more left-hand drive variants.

Features

High customisability: The OMSI setvar system allows for each bus to be unique depending on operator specification. With a wide range of setvars available including but not limited to:
  • Exterior/interior ad boards
  • Cab assault shields (with a further choice of a fixed or openable one)
  • Mirror types, including camera mirrors.
  • Internal next stop display screens
  • Telematics
  • Wheel accessories (Wheel trims, Alcoa rims and wheel nut indicators)
  • Various seat types
  • Various destination controllers
  • Engine stop/start
  • Various ticket machines

High detail and accuracy: Over a year of development has gone into this addon with various depot visits and work on the real buses to ensure every detail has been included and that the bus handles as it should. Extensive research and reference have been used to recreate this bus to the highest of accuracy.

• Complete systems: Systems have been custom scripted to create a true realistic 400 MMC experience, these systems include engine stop-start, DPF regeneration, regenerative braking system and more.
  • Random dynamic events: such as disabled stop bell, dynamic litter, driver telematics and more.
  • Fully functional ticket machines: ranging from Ticketer, Almex and VIX-Style.
  • 3 destination controller types: Choose from one of three controllers based on Hanover's EG3, DG3 or G3, available through the OMSI setvar system.
  • 3 seating types: Choose from one of three seating types including Civic V2s, Civic V3s and Lazzerini Practico 3840.
  • Ticketer ticket machine: this addon includes a highly accurate rendition of the Ticketer ticket machine which has been officially licensed by Ticketer UK. A lot of time and effort has been invested on the ticket machine to jam as much as functionality into it as possible, making it the most advanced and complex UK ticket machine.
  • Mirror screens: This replaces the exterior mirrors with cameras inside the cab, based off of ADL's new SmartVision technology.

Variants
This is the list of variants for version 1.0.
  • 400MMC 10.3m ADL E40D (Cummins) ZF and Voith
  • 400MMC 10.3m Dual Door ADL E40D (Cummins) ZF and Voith
  • 400MMC 10.9m ADL E40D (Cummins) ZF and Voith
  • 400MMC 10.9m Low Height ADL E40D (Cummins) ZF and Voith
  • 400MMC 11.5m ADL E40D (Cummins) ZF and Voith
  • 400MMC 11.5m Dual Door ADL E40D (Cummins) ZF and Voith
  • 400MMC 11.5m LHD ADL E40D (Cummins) ZF and Voith
  • 400MMC 11.5m LHD Dual Door ADL E40D (Cummins) ZF and Voith
  • 400MMC 11.5m LHD Low Height ADL E40D (Cummins) ZF and Voith
  • 400MMC 11.5m LHD Low Height Dual Door ADL E40D (Cummins) ZF and Voith
  • 400MMC 10.9m Scania N250UD ZF
  • 400MMC 10.9m Dual Door Scania N250UD ZF
  • 400MMC 10.9m Airport Specification Scania N250UD ZF
  • 400MMC 11.4m Scania N250UD ZF
  • 400MMC 11.4m Dual Door Scania N250UD ZF

Screenshots
Omsi_d5yEnM3OPt.jpg
Omsi_OXiu0mrEAw.jpg
Omsi_qX6CEmkKUu.jpg
Omsi_15S0Ykr8P1.jpg

Credits
Reverseidle:
  • Guidance and support.
  • Models
  • Sounds

First West of England and First Solent:
  • Depot visits

Last edited:

Frosty

Member of studioOnonoki
Sep 20, 2017
London
twitter.com
Bit of a mismatch update here.
Progress has been steady, but I've been spending way too much time on GTA5 recently so albeit a bit slower than usual.

I've now removed the First interior and created a standard Studio Polygon one similar to that of the Streetlite, just waiting for the seat moquette to do the moulded seats.
Dual door is a thing, though I think I've already mentioned.
And I don't think I've shown off the Scania dash here, so have a screenshot of that as well.

I post more regular updates in the Studio Polygon Discord, so Join the EliteCord Discord Server!

Shouldn't be too long before you start seeing this in your libraries now!

View attachment 56459View attachment 56460View attachment 56461View attachment 56462
Stunning. ????

Reactions: FirstEnviro
Progress has been steady, but I've been spending way too much time on GTA5 recently so albeit a bit slower than usual.

I've now removed the First interior and created a standard Studio Polygon one similar to that of the Streetlite, just waiting for the seat moquette to do the moulded seats.
And I don't think I've shown off the Scania dash here, so have a screenshot of that as well.

I post more regular updates in the Studio Polygon Discord, so Join the EliteCord Discord Server!

View attachment 56459View attachment 56460View attachment 56461View attachment 56462
Amazing. Can't wait to put a Southdown PSV repaint on it :)

Advertisement

Kyle

*This is a custom title*
Oct 25, 2016

Its very nice work you have made, Even thought you spent time on other stuff

But I have a question:

What kind of engine sounds will this include?

Awesome work there, FE!
Scania dash looks stunning as well!
I've got two questions though.

1.) Is the steering wheel going to be adjustable? Modelling and texturing of the dash is amazing (of course), but the steering wheel's rotation looks a bit too horizontal for me.
2.) What ticket machines is it going to have? (Is it going to have a wayfarer like the Masterlite did? ???? )

Thank you in advance, and thank you also for the great update!
I'm sure I will see it pop into my Steam Library soon! :D
It's quite clear what one of the ticket machines is! It will have the same ticket machines as the Streetlite.

But I have a question:

What sounds do you think they're going to use? That is the real question. They're 100% going to use there mouths ????

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
Awesome work there, FE!
Scania dash looks stunning as well!
I've got two questions though.

1.) Is the steering wheel going to be adjustable? Modelling and texturing of the dash is amazing (of course), but the steering wheel's rotation looks a bit too horizontal for me.
2.) What ticket machines is it going to have? (Is it going to have a wayfarer like the Masterlite did? ???? )

Thank you in advance, and thank you also for the great update!
I'm sure I will see it pop into my Steam Library soon! :D
Yeah it's adjustable.
Ticket machines will be Ticketer, TP5800 and Almex whatever. Same as Streetlite.

But I have a question:

400 MMC sounds?? ???? ????

D

Deleted member 5402

Stunning! this will certainly be ending up in my steam library, it'll be the first OMSI DLC i buy! fingers crossed some more larger UK maps will be out for us to be able to explore with your 400 MMC! they operate a lot of my local routes so i'm genuinely so excited for this! Merry Christmas!

Advertisement

S4TTO

Give me a Volvo and I'll be happy
Feb 28, 2018

Apologies if this has all ready been asked, but what gearboxes will the Scania and ADL variants have?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread