Buses [Official DLC] Studio Polygon 400MMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other Developers
This project is also being developed by Studio Polygon

Frosty

Just pass me anything that's ADL and Voith.
Bit of a mismatch update here.
Progress has been steady, but I've been spending way too much time on GTA5 recently so albeit a bit slower than usual.

I've now removed the First interior and created a standard Studio Polygon one similar to that of the Streetlite, just waiting for the seat moquette to do the moulded seats.
Dual door is a thing, though I think I've already mentioned.
And I don't think I've shown off the Scania dash here, so have a screenshot of that as well.

I post more regular updates in the Studio Polygon Discord, so Join the EliteCord Discord Server!

Shouldn't be too long before you start seeing this in your libraries now!

View attachment 56459View attachment 56460View attachment 56461View attachment 56462
Stunning. 😜

Reactions: FirstEnviro

Advertisement

Mariatu

Progress has been steady, but I've been spending way too much time on GTA5 recently so albeit a bit slower than usual.

I've now removed the First interior and created a standard Studio Polygon one similar to that of the Streetlite, just waiting for the seat moquette to do the moulded seats.
And I don't think I've shown off the Scania dash here, so have a screenshot of that as well.

I post more regular updates in the Studio Polygon Discord, so Join the EliteCord Discord Server!

View attachment 56459View attachment 56460View attachment 56461View attachment 56462
Amazing. Can't wait to put a Southdown PSV repaint on it :)

Kyle

The lazy dog that no one saw

Its very nice work you have made, Even thought you spent time on other stuff

But I have a question:

What kind of engine sounds will this include?

jonathonlawrence_316

Awesome work there, FE!
Scania dash looks stunning as well!
I've got two questions though.

1.) Is the steering wheel going to be adjustable? Modelling and texturing of the dash is amazing (of course), but the steering wheel's rotation looks a bit too horizontal for me.
2.) What ticket machines is it going to have? (Is it going to have a wayfarer like the Masterlite did? 😛 )

Thank you in advance, and thank you also for the great update!
I'm sure I will see it pop into my Steam Library soon! :D
It's quite clear what one of the ticket machines is! It will have the same ticket machines as the Streetlite.

But I have a question:

What sounds do you think they're going to use? That is the real question. They're 100% going to use there mouths 😂

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Awesome work there, FE!
Scania dash looks stunning as well!
I've got two questions though.

1.) Is the steering wheel going to be adjustable? Modelling and texturing of the dash is amazing (of course), but the steering wheel's rotation looks a bit too horizontal for me.
2.) What ticket machines is it going to have? (Is it going to have a wayfarer like the Masterlite did? 😛 )

Thank you in advance, and thank you also for the great update!
I'm sure I will see it pop into my Steam Library soon! :D
Yeah it's adjustable.
Ticket machines will be Ticketer, TP5800 and Almex whatever. Same as Streetlite.

But I have a question:

400 MMC sounds?? 😂 😂

Ben Geoghegan

Stunning! this will certainly be ending up in my steam library, it'll be the first OMSI DLC i buy! fingers crossed some more larger UK maps will be out for us to be able to explore with your 400 MMC! they operate a lot of my local routes so i'm genuinely so excited for this! Merry Christmas!

S4TTO

Give me a Volvo and I'll be happy

Apologies if this has all ready been asked, but what gearboxes will the Scania and ADL variants have?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)