Buses [Official DLC] Studio Polygon Lite Pack (£13.50) (3 Viewers)

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
Thanks for the LHD version of this too, its great to have a modern UK single decker to use on other maps.

Wish the Masterdeck was LHD compatible as well!! Great bus, although the rear blind of the LHD doesn’t work well it shows the destination, also the cab door doesn’t open from the outside which if you’re like me who simulates the pre service checks, well...

Thanks!

reverseidle

Studio Polygon
Sep 14, 2019
Thanks for the LHD version of this too, its great to have a modern UK single decker to use on other maps.

Wish the Masterdeck was LHD compatible as well!! Great bus, although the rear blind of the LHD doesn’t work well it shows the destination, also the cab door doesn’t open from the outside which if you’re like me who simulates the pre service checks, well...

Thanks!
You're not the first person to say this, it must ben an issue on all Long-Rear Desti's... I'll have a look into it.

Reactions: LT586

Advertisement

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
Keep up the good work man, just noticed that and thats cool, thanks. Hopefully I can make some repaint attempts at the LHD one. I’ve not seen you around the forums before so for your first bus, looks superb.

drives like a charm too, amazing to have what was local to me in the game.

Any plans for the wheel front version?

reverseidle

Studio Polygon
Sep 14, 2019
Keep up the good work man, just noticed that and thats cool, thanks. Hopefully I can make some repaint attempts at the LHD one. I’ve not seen you around the forums before so for your first bus, looks superb.

drives like a charm too, amazing to have what was local to me in the game.

Any plans for the wheel front version?
Thank you! And yeah, eventually I'll do a WF version, just got to get v1.1 and v1.2 out the way, which should all be done before, or around, the end of the year :)

Reactions: Albastru and LT586

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Thank you! And yeah, eventually I'll do a WF version before, or around, the end of the year :)
Ooh, amazing!!
I'm really looking forward to seeing that in the First Olympia livery. ????
(I know that'd be fictional)

Do have a question though. At first, the WF variant was meant to be in v1.3 of the Masterlite pack (I saw it on the pre-release Steam page), then with the release, v1.3 was removed from the list, along with the WF variant. But now, you saying...
just got to get v1.1 and v1.2 out the way
... leads me to believe that the WF version won't be in separate pack, but rather in v1.3, as it was previously.
Is this true? Thanks in advance!

Advertisement

reverseidle

Studio Polygon
Sep 14, 2019
Ooh, amazing!!
I'm really looking forward to seeing that in the First Olympia livery. ????
(I know that'd be fictional)

Do have a question though. At first, the WF variant was meant to be in v1.3 of the Masterlite pack (I saw it on the pre-release Steam page), then with the release, v1.3 was removed from the list, along with the WF variant. But now, you saying...

... leads me to believe that the WF version won't be in separate pack, but rather in v1.3, as it was previously.
Is this true? Thanks in advance!
It was removed before the current pack on Steam was even released, because it's a huge job, remaking half the bus, the only similarities it shares is the dashboard itself and the interior seats and ofc the rear half of the bus. It's likely to be it's own pack along with the NuVibe and the ugly Citea WF.

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
It was removed before the current pack on Steam was even released, because it's a huge job, remaking half the bus, the only similarities it shares is the dashboard itself and the interior seats and ofc the rear half of the bus. It's likely to be it's own pack along with the NuVibe and the ugly Citea WF.
That's amazing, thanks!
I know it's probably pretty early, but have you got a planned price for that?
I'm presuming it'll be less than £13.50? Thanks in advance and have a good evening. :)

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread