Buses [Official DLC] Studio Polygon Lite Pack (£13.50) (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

Oct 24, 2016
1568292972659.png

Hi is there away i can fix the kneel on LHD version to kneel on door side instead of RHD side

Advertisement

Hi,

Before I order this beauty, got a quick question, I thought there was a small discount, if we own either bus (I got street deck Version, already) I thought I read here that there a small discount for the street lite which dosnt seem to apply on steam checkout.

Reactions: Lukeo

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Hi,

Before I order this beauty, got a quick question, I thought there was a small discount, if we own either bus (I got street deck Version, already) I thought I read here that there a small discount for the street lite which dosnt seem to apply on steam checkout.
That's on Aerosoft's part. They've told them to include the G3-ownership discount, but they've apparently forgotten.
They've said that they will try to talk to them, but they say that it isn't worth the wait, and that people are reccommended to simply purchase it now to the full price, as waiting for Aerosoft's reply will take time and might not lead to anything in the end.

This information is from the MicroHybridCord discord server. I myself have nothing directly to do with Masterswitch Studios or Studio Polygon, nor am I part of or in any way affiliated with them.

I hope this explains it, and have a nice evening. :)

Advertisement

Apr 2, 2016
Hmmm, not sure what I think of this bus so far. Yes it's pretty, drives nicely when the fan isn't going off (who's really going to want that on their bus driving around, gave me a headache straightaway) but the thing that has just really annoyed me is renaming the folder of the bus under Vehicles from [v1] to [v1.01] when you just did an update a few minutes ago.

That will mess up everyone's repaints, everyone's AI lists, any custom content people have put in the original folder every time you do an update. For example, I had a different HOF file for a map which didn't move over to the new folder so I have to go and copy that now. You should have a folder for the bus and stick to it.

Reactions: LH275 and Lukeo

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Hmmm, not sure what I think of this bus so far. Yes it's pretty, drives nicely when the fan isn't going off (who's really going to want that on their bus driving around, gave me a headache straightaway) but the thing that has just really annoyed me is renaming the folder of the bus under Vehicles from [v1] to [v1.01] when you just did an update a few minutes ago.

That will mess up everyone's repaints, everyone's AI lists, any custom content people have put in the original folder every time you do an update. For example, I had a different HOF file for a map which didn't move over to the new folder so I have to go and copy that now. You should have a folder for the bus and stick to it.
Yeah, I agree with you on that.

I haven't even purchased the bus pack yet, but I've downloaded the three reskins from the MicroHybridCord (demonstrator, First and Stagecoach Sheffield), saw the "[v1.0] Masterbus Masterlite" folder and I thought the same thing, that with each update it might mess up everyone's reskins.

I suggest to just change its name to "Masterbus Masterlite" as to avoid confusion and/or file-access mess-ups. :)

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom

Yeah, I agree with you on that.

I haven't even purchased the bus pack yet, but I've downloaded the three reskins from the MicroHybridCord (demonstrator, First and Stagecoach Sheffield), saw the "[v1.0] Masterbus Masterlite" folder and I thought the same thing, that with each update it might mess up everyone's reskins.

I suggest to just change its name to "Masterbus Masterlite" as to avoid confusion and/or file-access mess-ups. :)

I'll raise this with Reverseidle and get it looked into.

Reactions: BDotG
Apr 2, 2016
Thank you @FirstEnviro

While you're at it ... latest update has also messed up the repaints of the entire thing. Every single repaint comes up as the green and black variant. I've created a plain red one for example, the only place where I can see the plain red is where the Wright logo would be at the front.

EDIT ... only affects the 10.8 variants

Last edited:

Lukeo

Content Creator
Jun 4, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
The repaint template for the LHD 11.5m variant was broken too, with grey patches all over the ‘blacks’ layer. And the only template for its floors and seats are for the Lazzerini seats. I made a template using them, but later found out the Lazzerini seats aren’t available until v1.1 As for the cooling fan, it turned on as soon as I started the bus up for the first time, and whenever it did cut out it was back on within 30 seconds :( The manual literally calls it a ‘hoover’-like noise and recognises it’s annoying, and they’re not wrong there so I hope they allow us to disable it! A bit of personal preference on my next point, but I really don’t like how you can’t see the offside mirror from the default driving position. The bus has great potential, but there’s a good few other small issues too and I feel like it may have been rushed out to market a little.

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
Thank you @FirstEnviro

While you're at it ... latest update has also messed up the repaints of the entire thing. Every single repaint comes up as the green and black variant. I've created a plain red one for example, the only place where I can see the plain red is where the Wright logo would be at the front.

EDIT ... only affects the 10.8 variants
I've looked through the code changes, and I can't see what would be affecting this. Either Reverseidle or myself will look into this later.

The repaint template for the LHD 11.5m variant was broken too, with grey patches all over the ‘blacks’ layer. And the only template for its floors and seats are for the Lazzerini seats. I made a template using them, but later found out the Lazzerini seats aren’t available until v1.1 As for the cooling fan, it turned on as soon as I started the bus up for the first time, and whenever it did cut out it was back on within 30 seconds :( The manual literally calls it a ‘hoover’-like noise and recognises it’s annoying, and they’re not wrong there so I hope they allow us to disable it! A bit of personal preference on my next point, but I really don’t like how you can’t see the offside mirror from the default driving position. The bus has great potential, but there’s a good few other small issues too and I feel like it may have been rushed out to market a little.
I assume you're using paint.net? I know this is an issue with converting psd files into pdn, nothing we can do about his I'm afraid. The floor template I see is for the Civics, so not sure what's going on there.
Cooling fan, it's always on for the HEV. For other variants, it comes on randomly when you spawn the bus OR when DPF is active. I'll look into it but I don't believe this is an issue.
The offside mirror, you can see it from the position but the assault shield will get in the way of the long arm one. It's the same for Streetlites irl, you really need to move your head to see it. If this is bothering you so much, I suggest using the shorter arm mirror instead.
I can assure you it hasn't been rushed, it's been worked on carefully.

Reactions: OmniWink and Lukeo

Advertisement

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread