Buses [Official DLC] Studio Polygon Lite Pack (£13.50) (2 Viewers)

Advertisement

Looks great to me :)

2 questions...

1. Is the opening assault screen not reversed? ie: shouldn't it open down into the door rather than up?

2. I'm not up on the background "politics" for want of a better term. I have the Streetdeck pack already though. Will anyone whose bouyght that or the Lite pack still get updates going forward?

Cheers and thanks for the updates! :)

Reactions: reverseidle

reverseidle

Studio Polygon
Sep 14, 2019
Looks great to me :)

2 questions...

1. Is the opening assault screen not reversed? ie: shouldn't it open down into the door rather than up?

2. I'm not up on the background "politics" for want of a better term. I have the Streetdeck pack already though. Will anyone whose bouyght that or the Lite pack still get updates going forward?

Cheers and thanks for the updates! :)

Question 1: Yes, glad you noticed this because I didn’t!

Question 2: If you bought the V1.0 Streetlite pack, you’ll get V1.1/2/3/4/5 or however many versions of the DF pack there are for free as an update. However, if you bought the Streetdeck pack there won’t be anything for the Streetlite due to the different development teams. But if you bought the Streetdeck the same apples, all future updates free for that pack itself.

Hope this helps!

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Question 1: Yes, glad you noticed this because I didn’t!

Question 2: If you bought the V1.0 Streetlite pack, you’ll get V1.1/2/3/4/5 or however many versions of the DF pack there are for free as an update. However, if you bought the Streetdeck pack there won’t be anything for the Streetlite due to the different development teams. But if you bought the Streetdeck the same apples, all future updates free for that pack itself.

Hope this helps!
Very interesting and informative, thanks!
Sidenote: Think you mean applies haha ????

Reactions: reverseidle
Apr 11, 2016
Hi, i have a question about the destination display. I have been using this bus in the newly released Manly Act Three, and i noticed the destinations also display the configuration codes such as *B, *K, etc. Is there any way to fix this or just the LED display is not compatible? This also happens with the Masterdeck, but that's something for their respective thread.

1578323984562.png

Advertisement

BlueOrange

Founder of Masterswitch Studios
Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
Hi, i have a question about the destination display. I have been using this bus in the newly released Manly Act Three, and i noticed the destinations also display the configuration codes such as *B, *K, etc. Is there any way to fix this or just the LED display is not compatible?

The hanover displays currently do not have formatting ability (the *B etc) so they're put onto the display. The v1.1 of the masterdeck will fix this however. Only way to fix it is to remove the *B *K etc from the HOF file for the vehicles that use the Hanover displays

Reactions: FenixArg

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Any chance of getting rid of the passenger voices when they get off the bus? Incredibly annoying and silly imo. And they don't work properly half the time either
@reverseidle While it is funny sometimes (e.g. the granny voice going "Goodbye, driver!"), it gets repetitive quite fast, and it's a bit buggy.

For example, people would say "Goodbye driver!" or "Next time, don't drive so fast. I nearly fell out me seat!" when they're entering the bus as well as exiting. It only makes sense when they're leaving though. I think it should be either a setvar or a few lines of code in the .bus file you can easily get rid of if you don't want it (something you'd put in the manual).

That's my suggestion anyways. :)

Reactions: Lukeo

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
For example, people would say "Goodbye driver!" or "Next time, don't drive so fast. I nearly fell out me seat!" when they're entering the bus as well as exiting.
Due to the bugs in OMSI's pathing, they sometimes exit the door when going to their seat, this is why it's said when they're leaving.

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee
It might also be worth fixing the bug with the Ticketer where the "pass accepted" screen shows up even if the passenger doesn't scan a ticket (i.e. walks straight onto the bus). Entirely possible - see Chicago.

Advertisement

reverseidle

Studio Polygon
Sep 14, 2019
@reverseidle While it is funny sometimes (e.g. the granny voice going "Goodbye, driver!"), it gets repetitive quite fast, and it's a bit buggy.

For example, people would say "Goodbye driver!" or "Next time, don't drive so fast. I nearly fell out me seat!" when they're entering the bus as well as exiting. It only makes sense when they're leaving though. I think it should be either a setvar or a few lines of code in the .bus file you can easily get rid of if you don't want it (something you'd put in the manual).

That's my suggestion anyways. :)

@Moskie moaned enough for it to get it's own setvar :P

• Haha
Reactions: RS1995

Advertisement

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread