Buses [Official DLC] Masterbus Masterlite Pack (£13.50)

LT586

SimJourneys Defunked
Oct 25, 2016
Thanks for the LHD version of this too, its great to have a modern UK single decker to use on other maps.

Wish the Masterdeck was LHD compatible as well!! Great bus, although the rear blind of the LHD doesn’t work well it shows the destination, also the cab door doesn’t open from the outside which if you’re like me who simulates the pre service checks, well...

Thanks!

reverseidle

Creator of the MasterLite Pack DLC on Steam
Sep 14, 2019
Thanks for the LHD version of this too, its great to have a modern UK single decker to use on other maps.

Wish the Masterdeck was LHD compatible as well!! Great bus, although the rear blind of the LHD doesn’t work well it shows the destination, also the cab door doesn’t open from the outside which if you’re like me who simulates the pre service checks, well...

Thanks!
You're not the first person to say this, it must ben an issue on all Long-Rear Desti's... I'll have a look into it.

Reactions: LT586

LT586

SimJourneys Defunked
Oct 25, 2016
Keep up the good work man, just noticed that and thats cool, thanks. Hopefully I can make some repaint attempts at the LHD one. I’ve not seen you around the forums before so for your first bus, looks superb.

drives like a charm too, amazing to have what was local to me in the game.

Any plans for the wheel front version?

reverseidle

Sep 14, 2019
Keep up the good work man, just noticed that and thats cool, thanks. Hopefully I can make some repaint attempts at the LHD one. I’ve not seen you around the forums before so for your first bus, looks superb.

drives like a charm too, amazing to have what was local to me in the game.

Any plans for the wheel front version?
Thank you! And yeah, eventually I'll do a WF version, just got to get v1.1 and v1.2 out the way, which should all be done before, or around, the end of the year :)

Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
Thank you! And yeah, eventually I'll do a WF version before, or around, the end of the year :)
Ooh, amazing!!
I'm really looking forward to seeing that in the First Olympia livery. 😛
(I know that'd be fictional)

Do have a question though. At first, the WF variant was meant to be in v1.3 of the Masterlite pack (I saw it on the pre-release Steam page), then with the release, v1.3 was removed from the list, along with the WF variant. But now, you saying...
just got to get v1.1 and v1.2 out the way
... leads me to believe that the WF version won't be in separate pack, but rather in v1.3, as it was previously.
Is this true? Thanks in advance!

LT586

SimJourneys Defunked
Oct 25, 2016
Might have to look into it seeing as the demand is there..
Definitely there, we’ve had zero standard of LHD double deckers because there aren’t any modern ones apart from the VDL Demo and Scania for BVG but they’re just demos.

Id run em out of diesel!! 😂

reverseidle

Sep 14, 2019
Ooh, amazing!!
I'm really looking forward to seeing that in the First Olympia livery. 😛
(I know that'd be fictional)

Do have a question though. At first, the WF variant was meant to be in v1.3 of the Masterlite pack (I saw it on the pre-release Steam page), then with the release, v1.3 was removed from the list, along with the WF variant. But now, you saying...

... leads me to believe that the WF version won't be in separate pack, but rather in v1.3, as it was previously.
Is this true? Thanks in advance!
It was removed before the current pack on Steam was even released, because it's a huge job, remaking half the bus, the only similarities it shares is the dashboard itself and the interior seats and ofc the rear half of the bus. It's likely to be it's own pack along with the NuVibe and the ugly Citea WF.

LT586

SimJourneys Defunked
Oct 25, 2016
May as well give us all the modern Wrights as they’re closed for business, ofc without the actual name but the branding patch would be good. How do you open the cab door? Cheers

reverseidle

Sep 14, 2019
May as well give us all the modern Wrights as they’re closed for business, ofc without the actual name but the branding patch would be good. How do you open the cab door? Cheers
The branding patch is in the Discord in my signature. To open the cab door, press teh Black twisty-knob thing and then the handle and drag.

Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
It was removed before the current pack on Steam was even released, because it's a huge job, remaking half the bus, the only similarities it shares is the dashboard itself and the interior seats and ofc the rear half of the bus. It's likely to be it's own pack along with the NuVibe and the ugly Citea WF.
That's amazing, thanks!
I know it's probably pretty early, but have you got a planned price for that?
I'm presuming it'll be less than £13.50? Thanks in advance and have a good evening. :)

LT586

SimJourneys Defunked
Oct 25, 2016
I tried the door, but still wont budge tried all angles of dragging but no luck also, can’t find your signature and Im not on discord anymore.

dannythemanny

Dec 15, 2018
Whenever I use this bus for AI, it drives around the map either "Not in service" or without electrics how can i fix this?