Thanks for your feedback following the release of the Gen 3 Pack. We thank you all for your reviews and comments, and we have reviewed all the feedback given. One of your main concerns were the sound volumes, and after some internal workflow adjustment, we hope to avoid this in the future. Let us know in the comments, or on our facebook page. We've fixed misc issues with some missing models, such as the ticketer arm, as well as the handrail grabs upstairs. We've also reduced the size of lightmaps, and a few other textures to hopefully give you a small performance increase.
Along with this hotfix patch, we have added some small features , such as automatic announcements for MSID, and cooling fans. We have included a set of announcements for Cotterell.
- Added automatic MSID announcements
- Added MSID ads as a re-texturable thing (per repaint)
- Added leaflet holders as a setvar and now repaintable
- Added template for mirrors, now repaintable
- Added cooling fans for all variants in DPF Regen
- Revisited sound volumes for Volvos, after many complaints.
- Fixed missing handrail attachments on B5LH
- Fixed missing ticketer arm - no more magic machine
- Fixed Streetdecks reverse beeper + gear selector buttons
- Fixed Wheelchair accessible bell being too common
- Fixed B5TL 10.5m "White - Fancy" repaint being missing
- Fixed missing idle alarm sound
- Various fixes to the Hanover displays
- Updated bundled HOF files to not include Krueger formatting
- Optimised various textures after complains