Buses [Official DLC] Masterbus Gen 3 Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

finardolittle

Dec 28, 2018
in the images below, I have included images from the preiview (with the source location), dooes all varients include the screens, and also will the B5TL open top include them?
1565637443708.png

Source: this thread

umm.PNG

Source: Steam

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt

Out tomorrow! :D
Omg!!!
Amazing, will definitely purchase it (sooner or later lol)!
This will be the first payware OMSI 2 addon I'll buy!
Also, you should keep the release-date-announcement-one-day-before-the-actual-release-date! It makes up for great surprise!
Two questions though.
  • In one of the pictures, you can still see the StreetLite, E400 MMC and E200 MMC. Is this intentional? If so, I'd suggest maybe adding text onto it, like "Coming up next".
  • Where will the freeware variant (10.5m?) release be? I was told it'll be on Steam as well, but I can't find it. Will it appear tomorrow?
Thanks in advance, and keep up the amazing work guys!! :)

smi11083827

Chieftain
Jul 24, 2018
The E400 MMC, Masterlite have been removed from the available pictures.

[edit] Now I see them, seems only the cover picture has been changed

thetrooper694

Jul 27, 2016
Omg!!!
Amazing, will definitely purchase it (sooner or later lol)!
This will be the first payware OMSI 2 addon I'll buy!
Also, you should keep the release-date-announcement-one-day-before-the-actual-release-date! It makes up for great surprise!
Two questions though.
  • In one of the pictures, you can still see the StreetLite, E400 MMC and E200 MMC. Is this intentional? If so, I'd suggest maybe adding text onto it, like "Coming up next".
  • Where will the freeware variant (10.5m?) release be? I was told it'll be on Steam as well, but I can't find it. Will it appear tomorrow?
Thanks in advance, and keep up the amazing work guys!! :)
the 10.5 streetdeck will be on steam tomorrow when the pack can be purchased

streamr_yt

Call me Ryan 🙂
Apr 5, 2018
Typical, I go away for two weeks and the streetdeck come out 🙄😭😂 oh well, I hope someone does a First MendipXplorer repaint for the 10.5 at some point! 🙂 Cant wait to try the 10.5 out when I get back, and if it is that good then I may consider purchasing the rest 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.