Buses [Official DLC] Masterbus Gen 3 Pack (£13.50) (5 Viewers)

is there going to be a LHD version?
In another update probably. Masterswitch have done a post on facebook (7th June) that describes in detail what is coming in v1.1, and LHD is not included yet. Check their post from today as well that shows all of the 'promotional' for the pack. I know it's not the same but there are currently LHD Streetlite Variants if you are looking for an LHD Wrightbus to drive.

Advertisement

Is this worth buying?
Yes. £13.50 is a generous price for the 9 different bus types included (B5LH 10.5m+11.5m, B5TL 10.5m+11.5m, Streetdeck ZF/Voith 10.5m+11.5m, Streetdeck HEV) and there is a very BIG update coming soon which includes better modelling, new soundsets for the B5LH and Streetdeck, Open Top version, Dual door models and a pre-facelift Gemini 3 body

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueOrange
May 31, 2020
Can you DM me pictures of all varients
Yes. £13.50 is a generous price for the 7 different bus types included (B5LH 10.5m+11.5m, B5TL 10.5m+11.5m, Streetdeck ZF/Voith 10.5m+11.5m, Streetdeck HEV) and there is a very BIG update coming soon which includes better modelling, new soundsets for the B5LH and Streetdeck, Open Top version, Dual door models and a pre-facelift Gemini 3 body

Advertisement

Advertisement

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
Thanks BlueOrange and co for the buses, I had made a backup of the original Gen 3 just incase, so i didn’t loose all my AI settings.

The B5LH, I’m sorry to report broke down on me, stopped at the lights and it’ll restart but keeps showing the battery icon under the Turbo.

Killed it, restarted it, held the gas pedal down to give it some welly but soon as you engage drive it cuts out and doesn’t move, hand brake off.

So could this be looked be looked into, thankfully these aren’t in service yet! Also can the B5LH now be used as AI?

georgeloxton02

MendipXplorer veg
Apr 20, 2018
Somerset
Thanks BlueOrange and co for the buses, I had made a backup of the original Gen 3 just incase, so i didn’t loose all my AI settings.

The B5LH, I’m sorry to report broke down on me, stopped at the lights and it’ll restart but keeps showing the battery icon under the Turbo.

Killed it, restarted it, held the gas pedal down to give it some welly but soon as you engage drive it cuts out and doesn’t move, hand brake off.

So could this be looked be looked into, thankfully these aren’t in service yet! Also can the B5LH now be used as AI?
I believe that could be a feature but im not too sure.

Ross

FF Council
Premium Subscriber
Apr 1, 2016
Dundee

I drove the B5LH earlier and didn't experience any issues like this (and also didn't experience any issues when working with the i-Shift gearbox prior to v1.1 release).
I believe that could be a feature but im not too sure.
It certainly wasn't intentional!

Hello, I'm loving the new update and enjoying driving these around Yorkshire but when I was looking through all the buses I noticed two repaints that come with the bus look like this. It is on the Volvo B5TL Gemini 3 (11.5M). Both repaints are called Nextbus 35 and Nextbus Devon. Other than that its a pleasure to drive and can not wait to see more repaints.
20200720142213_1.jpg

20200720140405_1.jpg

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
Hello, I'm loving the new update and enjoying driving these around Yorkshire but when I was looking through all the buses I noticed two repaints that come with the bus look like this. It is on the Volvo B5TL Gemini 3 (11.5M). Both repaints are called Nextbus 35 and Nextbus Devon. Other than that its a pleasure to drive and can not wait to see more repaints.View attachment 69346
View attachment 69343
I believe that was an issue with the .cti file, and will be fixed in an update released tomorrow.

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread