Buses [Official DLC] Masterbus Gen 3 Pack (£13.50) (2 Viewers)

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
I probably give you guys too much praise but Masterswitch, good on you for releasing a UK paid DLC, great work.

One thing; the iShift gearbox upsets the miserable omsi passengers due to the constant up shift. But thats been there since the release of the Volvo 9900 coach.

BlueOrange

Founder of Masterswitch Studios
Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
R4qcwzbZ.png

Spot the new stuff! (The frog has received new stuff too!)

Advertisement

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
I had the joy of travelling on the B5TL in Edinburgh on the 26 route, and it picks up well however am not sure if its on a ZF or I Shift but the ZF would be a better gearbox for OMSI 2

Is there not a way to change the gearbox for this? It is a really quiet bus in real life and the door sounds are spot on, it’ll be interesting if the B8L used by Lothian is made by you all, sadly didn’t catch a ride on one as we kept missing it.

Nov 14, 2016
I had the joy of travelling on the B5TL in Edinburgh on the 26 route, and it picks up well however am not sure if its on a ZF or I Shift but the ZF would be a better gearbox for OMSI 2

Is there not a way to change the gearbox for this? It is a really quiet bus in real life and the door sounds are spot on, it’ll be interesting if the B8L used by Lothian is made by you all, sadly didn’t catch a ride on one as we kept missing it.

should have taken a trip on Airlink

BlueOrange

Founder of Masterswitch Studios
Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com

B5TLs (no "shower cubical" at the back downstairs) have ZF transmission, and they do in OMSI too. The B5LH is currently the troublemaker..

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
should have taken a trip on Airlink

No need as I wasn’t using the airport, an Airport bus doesn’t appeal to me.

B5TLs (no "shower cubical" at the back downstairs) have ZF transmission, and they do in OMSI too. The B5LH is currently the troublemaker..

Lol I was driving tentatively with the B5LH will go back and floor the ting. The shower cubicle; tbh I avoid those buses If I can; awful drive. Lothian only have a handful in service.

Advertisement

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
This is an issue with the Double deckers. It makes it hard to use the bus as an AI - it could be the size of the texture?
Hopefully rectified in an update soon;

Solved it, 4096 x 4096 is too large for OMSI chaps, reduce it divided by 2 and 2048 x 2048 is much better.

Screenshot 2019-12-18 19.03.40.png

Last edited:

Dman64w

bread
Dec 21, 2019
Recently bought the DLC and my destination displays fail to work on all buses. I have placed the .hof file in the folder but I am unaware of any additional things which I need to do. If anyone is wondering the map I'm using for this is Scunthorpe.

Solved the issue. It was because I had refunded it beforehand yet the files were still on my computer.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh my!! Where did you get that?! :eek: :eek:
H2Bus Offering

H2Bus is a consortium of several hydrogen fuel companies and Wrightbus, presumably created as part of efforts to save and revive Wrightbus. The range of vehicles powered by hydrogen fuel cells includes not just Eclipse and Gemini 3, but a bendy Eclipse 3. Whether anyone orders any is an entirely different matter.

LT586

Was Living in the editor
Oct 25, 2016
North
Like I say, the rate BlueOrangeJuice is going and the rest of the mandem ???? it’ll be a welcome to have a modern UK arctic.

All jokes aside, that is looking good and in game already - you guys are have a laugh! Brilliant work

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread