Buses [Official DLC] Masterbus Gen 3 Pack (£13.50) (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

leafygreens

Join the leafygreens discord server!
Apr 9, 2019
I have noticed on ticketer the bus stop changes for each stop on most maps however on Hertfordshire LHD map the bus stops dont change it's either stuck on stevenage or st albans
I'm no expert, but I reckon that this i would be an issue with the map and hof and not the bus. maybe check the hof in HOF Suite and see if the bus stops are in there??

Advertisement

Advertisement

Oct 28, 2016
Can I have some help please. I wish to make repaints for these buses and have installed a PSD file plugin to Paint.Net and it still says there is an error when I attempt to open a template file. Sorry if i have missed any posts explaining this, I just wanted to see if anyone can tell me what to do and help.

Much Appreciated
Kind Regards
NatE400

Superb work with the updates so far, however the latest update seems to have changed how the Exterior Glass Decals work on the B5LH, it appears to be mostly upside down (except for the windows above the stairs) and no longer lines up with any of the available templates. I have attached screenshots below with the the body and rainbow colours included to show whats happening (normally the repaint would just feature the orange lines).

Also, a template is provided but there are not CTC entries to allow the repainting of the Sparfax mirrors.

1567503036249.png
1567503052653.png

1567502977439.png

BlueOrange

Founder of Masterswitch Studios
Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
Superb work with the updates so far, however the latest update seems to have changed how the Exterior Glass Decals work on the B5LH, it appears to be mostly upside down (except for the windows above the stairs) and no longer lines up with any of the available templates. I have attached screenshots below with the the body and rainbow colours included to show whats happening (normally the repaint would just feature the orange lines).

Also, a template is provided but there are not CTC entries to allow the repainting of the Sparfax mirrors.

Thanks for this! I'll look into it soon, however my motivation is at an all time low currently. Thanks!

Reactions: 100Bus

BlueOrange

Founder of Masterswitch Studios
Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
Also, one small thing I've noticed, is that you can't click the steering column to toggle the steering wheel.
Don't know if this is intentional or not.

There is nothing else to see on the Streetdeck dash, so it'd be very pointless - thats why its not on the Streetdeck but is toggleable on the Volvos

Reactions: Albastru

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread