Buses [Official DLC] Masterbus Gen 3 Pack (£13.50) (3 Viewers)

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Possibly in the future, I want to focus on other things + taking a break from the G3 after getting some more patches done for it
Ah, okay. :)
Thanks! :D

Edit: Just seen this on the MasterLite pack on Steam: Will the G3 also have an openable engine bay door at some point? Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:
Just to ask, Will there ever be a low roof varient which is used as interurban arriva?
35391631734_6d8d2ac47e_b.jpg

Advertisement

Moskie

Fixing timetables brb
Jan 16, 2016
We can look into it, however that could just be OMSI being OMSI..
Personally I've never seen passengers flow smoothly on any double decker. I think it's somehow way more realistic this way. I've not felt this immersed in a bus for OMSI in a long time - I do not say that lightly either!

Genuine thanks for the 10s and 5s in the cash tray btw! ;)

Reactions: BlueOrange

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
hits head on roof
I know exactly how you feel haha...

cough cough
39614235154_6b5e6b7bc7_b.jpg

Genuine thanks for the 10s and 5s in the cash tray btw! ;)
Yes, I agree! Much nicer this way!
Also thanks for moving the login details note to the left - it's much easier to see it now. :)

Reactions: OmniWink

Kyfta

Ex National Express West Midlands Bus Driver
Mar 22, 2016
Birmingham
First off, can I just give a massive thank you to MS for this fantastic pack of buses. I just have a small question regarding the latest patch, the ZF variants of the Streetdeck don't seem to be using the appropriate gearbox selector anymore. For some reason I have Voith gearbox selectors on all of my Streetdecks. I was just wondering is this a known issue and if it is, is it likely to be patched later on down the line? Thanks again for the wonderful content, I very much look forward to purchasing the Streetlight and other MS products in the future.

Advertisement

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
Has anyone managed to change the Ticketer login details? I've trawled through Ticketer.osc and all the .txt files in the scripts folder and can't find anything. If anyone can shed some light it would be appreciated :)
Streetdeck_Main.osc

You'll find it near the top in the init tag.

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
By the way, I've just noticed a bug in the G3's ticketer.
I wanted to print out a ticket, and I wanted to see it come out, so I clicked print, immediately hit P for pause, went to the F4 cam and moved it to the ticketer.
The ticket came out, but it moved out too far, clipped into the ticketer and then snapped back to the right position, before disappearing altogether. If you don't know what I mean you can look at it yourself in-game or I can maybe post a 3 second clip.

Also, I love the new 10p and 5p coins, but I'd also like to have £2 coin. I'm asking this because one of my passengers gave me two pounds too much, and then when I gave him two £1 coins, he said "Ugh, thanks for all the coins, mate.". This would easily be avoidable with a £2 coin. Not 100% needed, but I'd love to have it nonetheless. :)

Reactions: Albastru and dps673

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
By the way, I've just noticed a bug in the G3's ticketer.
I wanted to print out a ticket, and I wanted to see it come out, so I clicked print, immediately hit P for pause, went to the F4 cam and moved it to the ticketer.
The ticket came out, but it moved out too far, clipped into the ticketer and then snapped back to the right position, before disappearing altogether. If you don't know what I mean you can look at it yourself in-game or I can maybe post a 3 second clip.

Also, I love the new 10p and 5p coins, but I'd also like to have £2 coin. I'm asking this because one of my passengers gave me two pounds too much, and then when I gave him two £1 coins, he said "Ugh, thanks for all the coins, mate.". This would easily be avoidable with a £2 coin. Not 100% needed, but I'd love to have it nonetheless. :)
We're aware and is being fixed.

Reactions: AndyFF002

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
We're aware and is being fixed.
Ah, ok.
Thanks!

Also, these nice buttons over the doors, they don't work...

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 18.07.31.png

Should they?

Also, you can't turn off the steering wheel – you can't click the steering column, and the folding seats aren't animated... (not sure if they should be)

Aside from the things stated previously though, I am really really enjoying the G3 addon. It has by far surpassed my already-very-high expectations for the addon.
Congratulations to the entire MS team and again, thanks!

(Btw: Sorry for all the questions)

Last edited:

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread