Buses [Official DLC] Masterbus Gen 3 Pack (£13.50) (1 Viewer)

Just bought the pack and it looks nice. My problem is that the game won't load properly. It runs in the task manager but nothing more. No menus, nothing. Its been the first time I have used OMSI 2 since Windows 10 updated itself earlier this month.

Generally when OMSI breaks itself, there's not much that can be done other than reinstalling OMSI.

Just bought the pack and it looks nice. My problem is that the game won't load properly. It runs in the task manager but nothing more. No menus, nothing. Its been the first time I have used OMSI 2 since Windows 10 updated itself earlier this month.
I would say try to uninstall OMSI and reinstall it again, that's the only possible way it'll fix itself.

Advertisement

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Literally asked this on Discord an hour ago and you were given your answer.
I wasn't given an official answer.
There was a lot of joking around at the time, and the answer that the others gave me was "no".
After asking for a confirmation if it was true or not, they also said "no".
Please give an official answer. Thank you. :)

Reactions: Albastru

Advertisement

lowe200012

Ballroom Dancer
Mar 5, 2017
Hi, the speedometer is wrong, according to the speedometer when I am going 30mph I was actually go 50 kph instead of 48. At 40mph I was goingt 67kph instead of 64kph (picture below). The needle on the speedometer did not even reach 50mph despite the bus going 80kph. is the issue with the speedometer going to be fixed?
20190814233417_1.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread