Buses [Official DLC] Masterbus Gen 3 Pack (£13.50) (1 Viewer)

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
Wether or not, I will be buying in a week when I’m reunited with the computer, but is there any news on the branding patch. I don’t want to bug, as there’s more important things to fix than this, but I’m just wondering if there’s a general time period.
For example, would it be this month or the next?

Advertisement

PTDriver0429

Another StreetDeck decapitated by Diamond...
Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
lol.PNG

Advertisement

PTDriver0429

Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
Actually that brings up a point... the interior views seem a bit close to the seats/awkwardly placed to look around.

Maybe that's just me? I'm used to sitting in the back of V3D's ALX400's and looking around me :)
Have not tried it. It may just be the high back seats. try changing them in the vareditor or whatever it is.

This guy got on and had a conversation about a Dayrider ticket on BoTW!! He was like: Can I have one of those tickets where I can get on now but can also get on another bus later but say like it was a different bus and I could even get one in the evening and ride the entire length to Paignton again and then maybe even ride a bus in the night you know at 23:59 yeah... I believe you need to issue me a ticket... I think thats a thing with this bus as I have never had it before on any others.

hi not sure if its just me....but the white - fancy repaint doesn't look like its quite right?
View attachment 50088
I've had this before, only on the B5TL 10.5m too, and it's not a memory problem as I've only had it on this one repaint, I've had memory problems before which do the same thing but on multiple buses and that's sorted by turning down graphics, something which makes no change on this repaint.

Reactions: KaiserMCG

PTDriver0429

Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
Oh yeah and also, Are you looking to spice up your new bus with some repaints? Hop over to virtual bus to get some repaints!!

No idea mate. Sorry

I've had this before, only on the B5TL 10.5m too, and it's not a memory problem as I've only had it on this one repaint, I've had memory problems before which do the same thing but on multiple buses and that's sorted by turning down graphics, something which makes no change on this repaint.

I believe you may have to use another repaint. Blue is aware and is fixing it.

Apr 2, 2016
This guy got on and had a conversation about a Dayrider ticket on BoTW!! He was like: Can I have one of those tickets where I can get on now but can also get on another bus later but say like it was a different bus and I could even get one in the evening and ride the entire length to Paignton again and then maybe even ride a bus in the night you know at 23:59 yeah... I believe you need to issue me a ticket... I think thats a thing with this bus as I have never had it before on any others.

Nope, not part of the addon. Passenger voices are done on a map-by-map basis. This is one of the UK voice packs that has been around for ages - at least back to Bowdenham V3, and has been changed slightly for BoTW 3 if it’s mentioning Paignton :) It’s an almost word-for-word version of what one of the German woman passengers says on the Spandau map.

Reactions: 0118999

Advertisement

Nov 22, 2016
Hello, absolutely loved driving the pack so far. Brilliant buy and well worth the price. Only one issue. I've been using the advanced ticket option. When it comes to giving change, I very often get complaints about giving too many coins as there are no 10 pence coins that I'm aware of so instead I use 10, 1 pence coins. I don't know if this is something that could be looked at or if I'm being oblivious. Any help gratefully received. Once again, incredible pack, thank you for your hard work.

I have the alarm sound every time someone presses the stop bell, plus I find there are too many turns of the steering when turning, you don't need to turn the wheel that much on the real bus.

I cant get the route selector to recognise the destination. I ran it on B0TW, 35 was ok for the route, but '1' for Totnes would not register. Had to use the Alt menu and put it in manually to get passengers to board. Like others have said it is a little too quiet.

Otherwise a great bus and selection.

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread