Buses [Official DLC] Masterbus Gen 3 Pack (£13.50) (1 Viewer)

Hi everyone,

I'm putting together a patch v1.0a to address a few issues people are facing. If there are issues you're facing that aren't listed, let me know so I can look into it.

• Fixed missing handrail attachments on B5LH
  • Fixed missing ticketer arm - no more magic machine
  • Updated bundled HOF files to not include Krueger formatting
  • Fixed Streetdecks reverse beeper + gear selector buttons
  • Various texture optimisations
  • Reduced the chance of the Wheelchair accessible bell to go off
  • Various fixes to the destination displays
no passanger footstep sounds and sometimes the stop request light stay on the dashboard all the time

Advertisement

Apr 5, 2016
Hi everyone,

I'm putting together a patch v1.0a to address a few issues people are facing. If there are issues you're facing that aren't listed, let me know so I can look into it.

• Fixed missing handrail attachments on B5LH
  • Fixed missing ticketer arm - no more magic machine
  • Updated bundled HOF files to not include Krueger formatting
  • Fixed Streetdecks reverse beeper + gear selector buttons
  • Various texture optimisations
  • Reduced the chance of the Wheelchair accessible bell to go off
  • Various fixes to the destination displays

hi not sure if its just me....but the white - fancy repaint doesn't look like its quite right?
1.jpg

Reactions: KaiserMCG
Apr 2, 2016
This is an “is this just me?” question. :)

I’ve just nearly thrown my toys of the pram driving the StreetDeck around Yorkshire this morning. If I drive *anything* else, e.g. Trident, C400R I hear little-to-no complaints. With the StreetDeck, it’s every time I leave a bus stop (and they complain almost immediately the bus is moving), turn a corner, even driving a road quite happily at a steady speed, i.e. the passengers on the StreetDeck and Volvo seem to be very, very, very fussy and complain about everything.

Reactions: Jacktheginger123

BlueOrange

Founder of Masterswitch Studios
Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
This is an “is this just me?” question. :)

I’ve just nearly thrown my toys of the pram driving the StreetDeck around Yorkshire this morning. If I drive *anything* else, e.g. Trident, C400R I hear little-to-no complaints. With the StreetDeck, it’s every time I leave a bus stop (and they complain almost immediately the bus is moving), turn a corner, even driving a road quite happily at a steady speed, i.e. the passengers on the StreetDeck and Volvo seem to be very, very, very fussy and complain about everything.

I can understand on the B5LH because the iShift gearbox is quite clunky, however, I've personally not come across any issues with passengers complaining. The complain amount should be set per map iirc

Reactions: zebedee104

Advertisement

Apr 2, 2016
I can understand on the B5LH because the iShift gearbox is quite clunky, however, I've personally not come across any issues with passengers complaining. The complain amount should be set per map iirc

Thanks for saving my sanity - thinking back, it was mostly the B5LH I was in this morning when I lost the plot and not a StreetDeck. :D I couldn’t remember if the complaints were done per-map or per-vehicle type. Must be that then.

Advertisement

PTDriver0429

Another StreetDeck decapitated by Diamond...
Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
I have a question. I absolutely love the Ticketer and love the complexity. However it appears that whenever I switch repaints, the Almex pops up which i don't like. Is there any way to make it so that ONLY the Ticketer shows up every time? Or to change the setvars to make it Ticketer every time? Thanks

Reactions: TitanAirways

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread