Buses [Official DLC] Masterbus Gen 3 Pack (£13.50) (1 Viewer)

Advertisement

PTDriver0429

Another StreetDeck decapitated by Diamond...
Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
The person I talked with was absolutely useless

Didn’t help me at all

But it’s not that deep anyway the free one will probs come out so I can just drive that

Dunno how the guy even got the job ffs

Meh sounds like the guy who 'helped' my friend out.

@BlueOrange I have changed the setvar is the CTI file from 1 to 0. Should that do it?

lowe200012

Ballroom Dancer
Mar 5, 2017
If you have not received the dlc then there is a chance that the payment did not process. I would advise to phone your bank to find out if anything has gone wrong there end. If the payment has gone through then as you paid by card, this is enough to be considered proof of purchase.

Reactions: AndyFF002

North London Buses

Bus Enthusiast based in North London.
Nov 5, 2016
but the guy I talked with literally ended the conversation in 2 mins I told him that I didn’t get dlc he asked for proof told him I didn’t have it as my account has my old email then he said he can’t do anything about it.

The person didn’t even check my purchase history

Sorry bout my language

Last edited by a moderator:

Advertisement

PTDriver0429

Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
but the guy I talked with literally ended the conversation in 2 mins I told him that I didn’t get dlc he asked for proof told him I didn’t have it as my account has my old email then he said he can’t do anything about it.
Thats exactly what i said mate. Without purchase history they cant do anything! You could be a person who is trying to trick steam out of their money. You may not be but how do they know that? I would advise what lowe said. Phone your bank and ask if anything has gone through. If it has, ask them to email you that and then start a new conversation. If nothing went through, just buy it again. I dont know why I love essays. ;)

lowe200012

Ballroom Dancer
Mar 5, 2017
As I said before, phone your bank and explain the situation to them, the money would not have gone to them yet and would be in your withholdings (money in your account that you can't access basically). Once the payment goes through you will then have proof of purchase and be able to claim your money back or steam will add the dlc to your Library. Please do be advised that at times purchases can take a while to show on your account.

PTDriver0429

Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
As I said before, phone your bank and explain the situation to them, the money would not have gone to them yet and would be in your withholdings (money in your account that you can't access basically). Once the payment goes through you will then have proof of purchase and be able to claim your money back or steam will add the dlc to your Library. Please do be advised that at times purchases can take a while to show on your account.
That is true. You may have paid but just wait a while. Keep refreshing your steam library. Card payments do take a while to go through and you may get your DLC when the payment gets handed to Steam. Thats the most likely explanation I can think of.

Reactions: AndyFF002
I've enjoyed playing this since purchase as it's a really good product, however a few (minor) points:

- The disabled bell goes off at *every* stop without fail. It definitely could do with a frequency reduction.
- The engine sound is very quiet. The streetdeck is fairly quiet anyways, but it just seems too quiet. An engine sound increase wouldn't hurt.
- All the hybrid ones seem to have the sticky note stating the Hybrid drive system doesn't work. Is this intentional?

Thank you for a good product, and hopefully a few fixes and it'll be even better..

BlueOrange

Founder of Masterswitch Studios
Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
- The disabled bell goes off at *every* stop without fail. It definitely could do with a frequency reduction.
- The engine sound is very quiet. The streetdeck is fairly quiet anyways, but it just seems too quiet. An engine sound increase wouldn't hurt.
These should be fixed in a patch later this week!

- All the hybrid ones seem to have the sticky note stating the Hybrid drive system doesn't work. Is this intentional?
Yes, because we have Roadhog doing the B5LH hybrid drivetrain, however he has been busy with other stuff, so we decided to postpone it for now, until a future update!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread