Buses [Official DLC] Masterbus Gen 3 Pack (£13.50) (3 Viewers)

BlueOrange

Founder of Masterswitch Studios
Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
Something is brewing with the Gen 3 Pack again...
1606833835170.png

Advertisement

BlueOrange

Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
Is it possible to get the Ai drivers to turn the bus lights on in the next update, please
Exterior lights should work properly. If not, i'll take a look.
Interior lights are a different story, as the way we're lighting up the bus is more performance friendly, but the lights don't work as AI. I do have a planned workaround though, but I'm extremely busy with various other things.

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
You're right, great work! :D
I have got a question about the branding though... I've noticed there's the TfL "Buses" roundel on the side.
Does that mean that the London update of the pack will feature licensed brands like that, or for example Abellio or Arriva (like AOL does)?

Advertisement

Exterior lights should work properly. If not, i'll take a look.
Interior lights are a different story, as the way we're lighting up the bus is more performance friendly, but the lights don't work as AI. I do have a planned workaround though, but I'm extremely busy with various other things.
@BlueOrange Is there anything I need to do, for the drivers to turn the headlights on?

Attachments

• 20201211113627_1.jpg
    20201211113627_1.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 20201211113544_1.jpg
    20201211113544_1.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 55

travislamoon

trav
Banned Member
Jan 11, 2017
Pronouns
They/Them
You're right, great work! :D
I have got a question about the branding though... I've noticed there's the TfL "Buses" roundel on the side.
Does that mean that the London update of the pack will feature licensed brands like that, or for example Abellio or Arriva (like AOL does)?
i could be wrong but anything TfL or operating on behalf of TfL is able to be used :)

Advertisement

I'm making custom displays and I know how to set multiple displays per destination in hof file for SP vehicles. On the MS hanover, I discover I can only make maximum two displays per destination. Is it possible to make more than two display pages with a destination code number?

I'm making custom displays and I know how to set multiple displays per destination in hof file for SP vehicles. On the MS hanover, I discover I can only make maximum two displays per destination. Is it possible to make more than two display pages with a destination code number?
No, the MS displays only allow for two pages, @BlueOrange has said in the past he may increase the page count in a future update if enough people requested it (I don't know if that would still be the case or not, you'd have to ask him).

Reactions: aquae39

BlueOrange

Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
Hi @BlueOrange did you manage to find out why the Ai wasn't turning the headlights on?
This will be fixed in the next update (now) due late January when the London script exclusivity ends - also includes various non-london stuff too!

Will there be potential LHD versions to the Stealth 2 Door of both Volvo & Damiler Streetdeck?
Its something that is highly requested, so I'm looking into it, but no promises.

This will be fixed in the next update (now) due late January when the London script exclusivity ends - also includes various non-london stuff too!

Its something that is highly requested, so I'm looking into it, but no promises.
I don't know if it's been mentioned before (can't find anything via search) is the heating temperature meant to be really low that the passengers are always complaining or is this something that has been looked at?

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread