Buses [Official DLC] Masterbus Gen 3 Pack (£13.50)

bradthelad03

Dec 24, 2016
In the next update could there be an interior upstairs back seat view looking down the upstairs hallway like there is on most buses please, thanks

ARTY 1

Oct 19, 2016
In the next update could there be an interior upstairs back seat view looking down the upstairs hallway like there is on most buses please, thanks
I have included that in my upcoming view enhancement pack!! Streetdeck is nearly complete Volvo to do.

Reactions: AndyFF002

RSmith88

Sep 6, 2019
Favourite Truck
Mercedes
Driving the real thing and then on OMSI is somewhat surreal... Curious what happen to the kickdown as it was working when you guys first released it?

Reactions: georgeloxton02

Rush99

Apr 1, 2019
So I've only just discovered the audio announcer on the cottrell map with the G3 pack, that voice is very realistic and the announcements work perfectly I wish it could be the voice used to do announcements on Yorkshire counties

David J Boyce

Oct 25, 2016
yep using correct hof file

i seem to have 3 different hof files for cotterell

the hof file im using for it at the moment is (HOF) Cotterell

so i dont know which hof file has the announcements on

Sirganjalot

Jan 1, 2018
anyone having the problem with the streetdeck. after i drive it for 5 mins the cooling fans turn on every time. instead of before when it done random chance. and wont turn off after while like before. plus it used to show when def sign when the cooling fans are on. but it dont even do that. and on the hev the dashboard signs are showing incorrect icons. it all happened in last patch

Rush99

Apr 1, 2019
Is there a way to revert back to the original version where the mirrors were standard black, the B5TL could go above 45mph, the streetdeck gear ratio works properly...?

BlueOrange

Founder of Masterswitch Studios
Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
Is there a way to revert back to the original version where the mirrors were standard black, the B5TL could go above 45mph, the streetdeck gear ratio works properly...?
The Standard mirrors are still black. You can choose between mirrors with the vis_mirrortype setvar. The B5TL is more than capable of going above 45MPH, you need to set the SpeedLimiterOption setvar. The streetdeck gearbox hasn't been changed, aside from disabling kickdown - they do not have it IRL, why should it have kickdown ingame?

Reactions: V3D

trainsboy335

Apr 29, 2017
I have a quick question. Is the transmission in the B5LH and B5LT supposed to change gears so "heavily?" Between 0 to about 25/30 mph, it tends to really jerk the bus and sometimes cause complaints. Is this true to life or just Omsi being Omsi? Cheers!