Buses [Official DLC] Masterbus Gen 3 Pack (£13.50)

Cian Coughlan

Sep 3, 2016
After a while of driving the B5TL a weird sound comes on that is really annoying... sounds like a fan? Is this meant to happen??

Mariatu

Feb 16, 2017
After a while of driving the B5TL a weird sound comes on that is really annoying... sounds like a fan? Is this meant to happen??
Yes, it is normal for all buses especially the B5LH. When driving the B5LH for very long it will eventually start to give up and get stiff accelerating.

LH275

𝘺𝘦𝘴
Dec 9, 2016
I love to drive this bus. But i have a question. There ist no light for the passengers.
There are, but you have to turn on the Masterswitch first then turn on the saloon lights.
On the Streetdeck the light cluster looks like this and the Masterswitch is the one on the far left (labelled 1 in the picture) and the Saloon lights are to the right (labelled 2 and 3).
1567238802656.png

And on the B5LH/TL the light cluster looks like this and again the Masterswitch is the one on the far left (labelled 1in the picture) and the Saloon lights are to the right (labelled 2 and 3).
1567238887690.png
Both those images are taken from the manual by the way, I suggest you have a read of it. You would've found that out for yourself if you did. ;)

Reactions: AndyFF002

Lukeo

Jun 4, 2016
If I create new ads for the MSID, for a repaint, what entries need to be made to the .cti file? And can I have any number of ads or within certain range?
Just quoting this as my post was missed and I'm still clueless 😇

FirstEnviro

Creator of the E400 MMC and Bristol Airport map.
Nov 1, 2016
Just quoting this as my post was missed and I'm still clueless 😇
There's an issue with the way OMSI works that currently you cannot change the MSID ads per repaint. You can overwrite the ads in your main directory but this will change it for all repaints.

Reactions: Lukeo

margamer68

Feb 26, 2017
It needs to go through Aerosoft QA first, couple weeks. Steam then also need to verify the page which can take a couple weeks.
Just as a suggestion wouldn't it be better if the masterswitch team posted the demo here on fellowsfilm??
(Just a Suggestion)

Ecronbuses

YN58 BCU | Scania K230UB OmniLink | FL: 55
Feb 11, 2018
Favourite Truck
Scania
A few issues I’ve been having with repaints is the light cluster.
This is the only image I have to show it, but it’s the same with every bus.
Black lines and parts appear over the template.
5B4B0DE3-F10C-461D-A9D6-9A6839BC9422.jpeg

Is there a planned fix at some point?
Thanks in advance.

ArrivaPulsar

Bus Enthusiast
Aug 19, 2018
Due to our agreement with Aerosoft, they would have to post the demo here, not us. Anyway, I believe the store page for the demo is awaiting approval
Do you have any idea how long that will take? (just because the current buses are getting boring and I would like to try something new)

Reactions: owen6116