Buses [Official DLC] Masterbus Gen 3 Pack (£13.50) (2 Viewers)

Advertisement

junaid1510

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/QB5bbH4gv9
Oct 20, 2016
Willesden, London
Cotterell announcements for Bathwick Hill No.33 and No. 56 won't play. The .wav files are missing a hyphen (i.e. renaming the .wav to 'Bathwick Hill - No. 33' fixes it).

Brings me on to the question of how this bus finds the announcement files, as I believe it overlooks the hof file? If a map has a bus stop with a / in it, is it impossible to add an announcement for it as you can't put a / in the file name?
where did u get the announcements

Any idea how to utlise the stop-start on the HEV Streetdeck? All I can get is the engine switch off from the idle timer but no stop start?
When you open the doors you have to wait a few seconds and then the engine will switch off. When you close the doors the engine will start up again. Sometimes the engine will go off immediately after you open the doors but not all the time.

Reactions: AndyFF002

Advertisement

BlueOrange

Founder of Masterswitch Studios
Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
Ive noticed on some of the yorkshire routes the destinations are not showing and they are not in the drop down list either anymore.
Use the HOF included with the map, not bundled with the bus. There are some oddities with the one bundled with the bus

Reactions: ProDriver35
hi the pack is brilliant the only problem i have is the lenth of time it takes people to get of the bus is to long a full bus can take 3 to 4 mins which when driving on bcs it can be tight for time when starting next trip other then that its a great bus im really enjoying it

Advertisement

BlueOrange

Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
Also, something I've noticed, the glass break button (and seal) doesn't work in the G3, yet I have seen in videos that it works on the MasterLite.
Will this be implemented in the G3 in the future, or is this a MasterLite-only feature? Thanks. :)

Possibly in the future, I want to focus on other things + taking a break from the G3 after getting some more patches done for it

BlueOrange

Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
HI was just wondering how to change the capacity for the amount of people that can board the bus (no i do not mean home many people on the map) Ive also noticed i dont get any passengers that stand up plus i cant get the bus passed 45mph

Standing passengers will be added in an upcoming patch, along with various other fixes.

The speed limiter on the bus is dependant on the SpeedLimiterOption setvar (volvos only). Limiter cannot be adjusted per-repaint on Streetdeck.

Advertisement

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread