Buses [Official DLC] Masterbus Gen 3 Pack (£13.50)

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
I might have to do that but the good news is that I have got the game running in the end and what a nice add-on. Shame the cabs have no assault screens on the B5TL version I have been using with the default livery but I am happy and I have been using the 10.5m version on the TSLP route :).

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Renowned and Fusioned Member
Jun 28, 2018
Favourite Truck
Peterbilt
Literally asked this on Discord an hour ago and you were given your answer.
I wasn't given an official answer.
There was a lot of joking around at the time, and the answer that the others gave me was "no".
After asking for a confirmation if it was true or not, they also said "no".
Please give an official answer. Thank you. :)

Reactions: Ecronbuses

lowe200012

Ballroom Dancer
Mar 5, 2017
Hi, the speedometer is wrong, according to the speedometer when I am going 30mph I was actually go 50 kph instead of 48. At 40mph I was goingt 67kph instead of 64kph (picture below). The needle on the speedometer did not even reach 50mph despite the bus going 80kph. is the issue with the speedometer going to be fixed?
20190814233417_1.jpg

TitanAirways

Airline!
Aug 13, 2019
Favourite Truck
Scania
Just a question. I see on the "white" then I go to "white fancy. The ticketer disappears for an older ticket machine. And how do you customise the bus?

Titan.

Mariatu

Feb 16, 2017
Just a question. I see on the "white" then I go to "white fancy. The ticketer disappears for an older ticket machine. And how do you customise the bus?

Titan.
You might have to go somewhere in the repaint section and choose whether to have the Ticketer or the older machine.