Buses [Official DLC] Masterbus Gemini 3 Pack

Alex Davies

Nov 14, 2016
Oh look, it's the guy who expects everything handed to him with no questions asked.
Wait patiently for stuff, if you don't agree with that, then I'm sure we won't be upset.
I wasn't complaining - I was merely stating for anyone who has come straight to this page that only certain things are free.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Mark Doods Dooley

Rush99

Apr 1, 2019
I wasn't complaining - I was merely stating for anyone who has come straight to this page that only certain things are free.
Fairly new to this site but been having a wee peek thru all your posts and comments and bro you sound grumpy. Why shouldn't they be rewarded for their hard work? Me personally; I prefer it when they accept donations as I'm always often donating to support but nonetheless thats their choice and I'll support it still; however they've already said that the streetdeck or something will remain free which is quite generous so there's no need to act ungrateful. If your full of negativity - sod off.

Kyle

Nee Naw Nee Naw
Oct 25, 2016
Fairly new to this site but been having a wee peek thru all your posts and comments and bro you sound grumpy. Why shouldn't they be rewarded for their hard work? Me personally; I prefer it when they accept donations as I'm always often donating to support but nonetheless thats their choice and I'll support it still; however they've already said that the streetdeck or something will remain free which is quite generous so there's no need to act ungrateful. If your full of negativity - sod off.
They should be rewarded, Why wouldn't they?

ITS A11

Nov 12, 2018
That’s just it people don’t have a choice they have to give so much to get the full set of buses. At least V3D had the right idea it was £10 for early access that’s all but these buses are £15-20 upward which to me is a complete rip off
I don't think it's a rip off. After all they're not being paid by Aerosoft and Masterswitch is a company that many would believe deserves money, they aren't getting paid and if you can't afford it then you can't afford it. If they want to put a price on it for their extremely hard work then they have a full right to do so👍

HD Transport

Veteran Member
Oct 4, 2017
That’s just it people don’t have a choice they have to give so much to get the full set of buses. At least V3D had the right idea it was £10 for early access that’s all but these buses are £15-20 upward which to me is a complete rip off
Mate you do have a choice, no one is forcing you, be grateful that there will be a free variant let alone the fact the bus is being made instead of winging about their choice about it being payware.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom99962

Radington and TMP Maker
Jun 3, 2017
these buses have been carefully made by a team of what I've seen to be insanely good people.

Mark Doods Dooley

Blackwood Plant Hire
Jun 14, 2019
Everythings expensive to you. No offence to V3D but Masterswitch are better quality. So that's why it's £15-20 pounds.

Do'er of administrative things
Administrator
Premium Subscriber
Oct 24, 2016
I've had to clean this thread because of many personal insults and people being told to shut up. Yes, "typical FF" again, pushing this alien concept called "respect". Even if you hold differing opinions, please be respectful towards one another.

Last edited:

FirstEnviro

Creator of the E400 MMC and Bristol Airport map.
Masterswitch Studios
Nov 1, 2016
Oh Alex.
1) No one is forcing you to buy these at all, "people don't have a choice", you can say this about a lot of software out there.
2) There's a free variant.
3) Multiple variants for the price of one.

Ecronbuses

YN58 BCU | Scania K230UB OmniLink | FL: 55
Feb 11, 2018
Also I believe there's more variations in MasterSwitch's packs than V3D's (different lengths, chasis, etc.), but do correct if wrong.
From the MS site:
Planned updates
Version 1.0: Initial Release

• Freeware:
    • Streetdeck (10.5m) - Feature-complete
  • Payware
    • Streetdeck (11.5m)
    • Volvo B5TL (10.5m + 11.5m)
    • Volvo B5LH (10.5m + 11.5m)
Version 1.1:
  • Payware
    • Volvo B5TL Open Top (11.5m)
    • "Classic" Bodywork (Gem 2 with DRLs)
      • Streetdeck (10.5m + 11.5m)
      • Volvo B5TL (10.5m + 11.5m)
      • Volvo B5LH (10.5m + 11.5m)
Version 1.2: HEVs + Dublinbus Body
  • Payware
    • Streetdeck HEV (10.5m + 11.5m)
    • Dublin-bus bodied HEV (10.5m)
    • Dublin-bus bodied B5TL (10.5m)
Version 1.3: London + Dual Door Update
  • Payware
    • B5TL, B5LH, Streetdeck HEV (London spec)
    • B5TL, B5LH, Streetdeck, Streetdeck HEV (Dual Door "regional")
+ More to follow
That’s 15+ buses for the price of one.

Anyway, to get back on topic.
Assuming the pack were to be on steam, and you purchased it, would the free spec also be in the pay pack, or does it need to be separately installed?

OGod

Apr 1, 2016

If you can’t afford it, don’t start raving about the prices, a price is a price.. After all this is not a car boot sale..