Buses [Official DLC] Masterbus Gen 3 Pack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the Masterbus Gemini 3 Pack for OMSI 2. This is the largest UK Bus pack for OMSI 2, with many different variants of similar buses.

• v1.0: Initial Release (Q3 2019)
    • Freeware "Demo":
      • Streetdeck - 10.5m
    • Payware:
      • Streetdeck - 11.5m
      • Volvo B5LH - 10.5m + 11.5m
      • Volvo B5TL - 10.5m + 11.5m
  • v1.1: Earlier Days and Sunny Skies Update - Adds non-stealth (G2.5) Bodywork and Open Top B5TL
    • Payware:
      • Volvo B5TL Open Top - 11.5m
      • Non-Stealth bodywork (Gemini 2.5)
        • Streetdeck (10.5m + 11.5m)
        • Volvo B5TL (10.5m + 11.5m)
        • Volvo B5LH (10.5m + 11.5m)
  • v1.2: From Ireland with Love and Clean Air Update - Adds Dublinbus bodywork + HEV Streetdeck
    • Payware:
      • Streetdeck HEV (10.5m + 11.5m)
      • Dublinbus Streetdeck HEV
      • Dublinbus B5TL
  • v1.3: Double Doors Update - Adds dual door + london spec variants
    • Payware:
      • London-spec
        • Volvo B5LH (mk2 + mk3)
        • Streetdeck HEV
      • Standard
        • Volvo B5LH
        • Volvo B5TL
        • Streetdeck
        • Streetdeck HEV
  • v1.4: Low Bridge Update - Adds lowheight variations
    • Freeware:
      • Streetdeck - 10.5m (Single door)
    • Payware:
      • Streetdeck - 10.5m (Double Door)
      • Streetdeck - 11.5m
      • Streetdeck HEV - 10.5m + 11.5m
      • Volvo B5LH - 10.5m + 11.5m
      • Volvo B5TL - 10.5m + 11.5m

• v1.x: Power Update - Adds OM936la Engine'd streetdecks
    • Payware:
      • All streetdecks + Streetdeck HEVs get OM936 variations

Screenshots:

Box Mockup.png

Videos:

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Wow, isn't this a lot of buses to include in a pack? Are you sure you will be able to do it?
A: Everything here is well within my capabilities.

Q: What ticket machine will it have?
A: I have chosen Ticketer as the machine of choice, as it is becoming a more popular choice amongst bus operators, and it is really easy for me to get reference images for.

Q: What is the expected release?
A: 13/08/2019

Q: What will the price of the pack be?
A: Aerosoft's RRP is €15 (£13.50)

Q: Beta?
A: The bus is tested in-house by Masterswitch, and further by Aerosoft's QA department.

Q: Beta if I pay?
A: No.

Q: It would be good to be a tester!
A: Stop soft begging.

Last edited:

Advertisement

P674 MLE

P674 MLE and P675 MLE are now in Preservation ! !
Apr 6, 2018
www.flickr.com
It was not Lowlander. I have my suspicions, but they'll remain private.
it really is a shame this has happened i have found a link to it on lotus mods as someone mentioned earlier but keep working on it dont let people with bad intentions ruining ur time and effort

Olllie

A fellow carbon based life form.
Mar 25, 2017
I know I’m late to this whole ordeal, but I would like to say my views. Personally I am disappointed but also proud for this community of ours,

The reason as to why I am disappointed, well we all know and I think if I repeat it it’s going to make the creators feel worse. It happens and it really does hurt, but we’re all human beings at the end of the day, so hopefully we can all move on, what’s done is done. And there is no going back.

However, to the rest of you, you have all restored my faith in this community and humanity, it’s so nice to see us all come together to support the creators in such difficult time, it’s really nice to see that people do care.

Don’t worry to all the creators who have had this happen to them, we have your back!

:) :)

Well done to MS Studios, who got the file successfully removed from MediaFire last night as it violated the MediaFire TOS. It’s good the file got taken down. Now the leaker just needs to be named and shamed. I’m glad I missed the discord side of this, that would have been (would be) ugly!
Same! E200MMC was a mess and that was a V3D Bus, so we can imagine how the Streedeck went

FirstEnviro

Developer of the Studio Polygon [Redacted]
Studio Polygon
Nov 1, 2016
United Kingdom
Well done to MS Studios, who got the file successfully removed from MediaFire last night as it violated the MediaFire TOS. It’s good the file got taken down. Now the leaker just needs to be named and shamed. I’m glad I missed the discord side of this, that would have been (would be) ugly!
Same! E200MMC was a mess and that was a V3D Bus, so we can imagine how the Streedeck went

It wasn't too bad actually. You of course got the few moments of arguments when someone decides that they are entitled to the bus, but that was mainly external and not on the main servers. It was mostly people coming together, showing support and actually helping us through the entire situation which we are all grateful for.
In terms of takedowns, MS and Aerosoft are working to take these downloads down promptly. Any YouTube videos will also be hit with a copyright strike. We are still pressing on however with our projects and we aren't going anywhere just yet!

BlueOrange

Founder of Masterswitch Studios
Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com

That is just one of many links, I think in total I've issued about 10-15 takedown notices?

Advertisement

Jun 24, 2017
I'm not sure if something of what I'm about to suggest is already in place. But would it be worth perhaps using legal contracts when it comes to Beta testers?
That way if they break the legal agreement they've signed legal action can be taken. Also, I think it would be much more of a deterrent to others as well as a piece of mind to the creators and developments within the community.

Just some fuel for thought!

BlueOrange

Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
I'm not sure if something of what I'm about to suggest is already in place. But would it be worth perhaps using legal contracts when it comes to Beta testers?
That way if they break the legal agreement they've signed legal action can be taken. Also, I think it would be much more of a deterrent to others as well as a piece of mind to the creators and developments within the community.

Just some fuel for thought!

Yea I regret not doing this. I also regret being lazy and not adding some form of unique thing to each persons download.

Jun 24, 2017
Yea I regret not doing this. I also regret being lazy and not adding some form of unique thing to each persons download.

Life is all about growth and learning, all you can do is learn from this situation and do things differently in the future.
I have a huge amount of respect for all those who put in so much hard work and dedication into the community.

Looking forward to the end result!

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
The safest way is just not to send out beta copies at all - there's basically no point, people typically only want it in order to drive it early and show off and won't actually give back anything useful, which is the whole point of testing. After all, it's *testing*, not early access. As such I just don't really understand the point of wider beta testing until the project is basically complete and just needs final checks and fixes.

During development I only share anything I'm making that I care about within a circle of actual developers who I know and trust, and only really when I need specific advice or assistance which I feel they're more qualified to deal with than me.

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
I only share anything I'm making that I care about within a circle of actual developers who I know and trust...
Adding onto what Chris said, I think it would have been wise just to have given it to MS and very trusted people (e.g. Fulleylove, Tom9962,Sylar) all of that lot, people who you guys properly know and are proper people who would not leak the buses.
That is just one of many links, I think in total I've issued about 10-15 takedown notices?
And they’ve probably even made more that you guys haven’t found yet. (Not to be disheartening) .I appreciate the work and effort that is going into getting the links removed. I respect you and everybody at Masterswitch.

It wasn't too bad actually. You of course got the few moments of arguments when someone decides that they are entitled to the bus, but that was mainly external and not on the main servers. It was mostly people coming together, showing support and actually helping us through the entire situation which we are all grateful for.
In terms of takedowns, MS and Aerosoft are working to take these downloads down promptly. Any YouTube videos will also be hit with a copyright strike. We are still pressing on however with our projects and we aren't going anywhere just yet!
That’s good to know

Advertisement

BlueOrange

Masterswitch Studios
Mar 22, 2016
masterswitch-studios.com
I think it would have been wise just to have given it to MS

That is the plan now. Only some YouTubers/Twitch streamers will get early access, nobody else. MS is at a size now where 90% of issues can be found without external help. Whoever leaked it has just ruined the oppertunity to test for multiple people now.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread