Resources [Official DLC] Downloadpack Vol. 3 – AI People (£4.99) (3 Viewers)

Advertisement

Advertisement

BritishRail60062

A Friendly Rail & Transport Fan.
Jan 10, 2017
Northern Ireland
www.youtube.com
Well to be honest that human pack is not even worth the money. The textures are poor, the models look very basic (N64 or PS1 anyone) and to be honest. The ones in GTA San Andreas look better and before I had to sell my gaming PC back in May. I was working on making a freeware pedestrian pack using the models from GTA San Andreas. As they are low poly and would fill the gap as well as add a realistic population to almost any map you can think of. Also I have noticed that there is no Chinese, Japanese or other Asian models in that pack along with other ethnics. There needs to be more diversity in the pack to convince me to buy it, that's for sure :).

Reactions: 0118999

BritishRail60062

Jan 10, 2017
Northern Ireland
www.youtube.com
No matter really. I will make a freeware pack that will be diverse using peds from GTA San Andreas. I will resume once I get my new gaming laptop. I personally think this is an ill-thought out pack and they should have done more research into its production in my opinion. How difficult is it to add other ethnics and nationalities into a pack like this? Real life major cities around the world have many nationalities from all over the world in them, so why can't this be implemented into OMSI 2? I ain't racist at all but I want some realism please :).

No money will be paid from me for a poorly made pack like that until they fix it.

BritishRail60062

Jan 10, 2017
Northern Ireland
www.youtube.com
Why the comments about 'free update'? Halcyon didn't make OMSI, MR or whoever they are these days did.
To be honest mate. I reckon if they did make this pack as an update. It would have been better made and perhaps more diverse which adds to the realism in my opinion. I would have to assume that some of the comments on the Steam store page reviews must assume that Halcyon are the developer of OMSI 2 when they are not. Personally I think this is one of the poorest packs to ever come from Halcyon in my opinion. I wasn't too impressed with their AI traffic pack as the vehicles are not branded. Yet the ones that ship with OMSI 2 are branded :).

This passenger pack from Halcyon is very poorly planned and it should have been better developed which I would certainly would have said so if I were to buy it or if I received a free copy of the pack from Halcyon. Also there is really no valid reason to not make it a more diverse pack as you get tourists from all over the world that travel to the major cities worldwide as well as international exchange students. Also if the pack had East Asians included. They could be used on the Hong Kong bus maps make them more realistic and also London has Chinatown in real life. My questions to Halcyon is, why is there no Arab, Latino, Hispanic, Asian (East, South and West Asian), Carribean and African etc passengers included :(. Maybe I am just a purist that likes my games a bit too realistic perhaps ;).

Would be interesting to see what people like Squirrel and the other big names would say about it on YouTube if they bought/received it.

Advertisement

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread