Buses [Official DLC] Digibus Phantom (£8.99) (1 Viewer)

I am really looking forward to this bus it looks amazing @V3D Studios and i will be purchasing this on the day it comes out :) I've always wanted one of these in omsi and maybe one day we will see a northern Counties Olympian. if anybody ever hasn't been on a Optare Spectra here is a video I recorded back in 2017

Advertisement

Advertisement

IMPORTANT UPDATE

There is now a live website for @V3D and his projects under "Digibus Preservation".
We have spent time creating a website for him to showcase his projects.
Click below to visit the Phantom page and download the OFFICIAL Branding Patch for the Phantom

Digibus Phantom

All that I need to say now is, I hope you all enjoy the Phantom as much as I have over the past few months. It is a pleasure to work with a great person to give you guys quality content for OMSI.​

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
IMPORTANT UPDATE

There is now a live website for @V3D and his projects under "Digibus Preservation".
We have spent time creating a website for him to showcase his projects.
Click below to visit the Phantom page and download the OFFICIAL Branding Patch for the Phantom

Digibus Phantom

All that I need to say now is, I hope you all enjoy the Phantom as much as I have over the past few months. It is a pleasure to work with such a great person to give you guys quality content for OMSI.​
Couldn't agree more. Many thanks for this, Sam! ????

Reactions: owen6116
Love this bus amazing work V3D but how do i edit the setvars i seem to have turned on the treebar and riot shield by adding =1 after the relevant option but i'm struggling to set up the side and rear destination displays how do i edit this successfully? i either get two side blinds and a rear or just the numbers side one and no rear one i'm a noob at setvar editing lol

Advertisement

Reactions: V3D and owen6116
Congrats V3D on this fantastic bus. I love your freeware stuff and this is yet another masterpiece!

what do they mean not enough maps. Just send them the link to Fellowsfilm.
Any chance you could point me in the right direction? I am looking for a map with more lines, possibly on the longer side. At the moment all I found are Yorkshire and Scunthorpe. The others either have just one line or are rather short.

PTDriver0429

Another StreetDeck decapitated by Diamond...
Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
Congrats V3D on this fantastic bus. I love your freeware stuff and this is yet another masterpiece!

Any chance you could point me in the right direction? I am looking for a map with more lines, possibly on the longer side. At the moment all I found are Yorkshire and Scunthorpe. The others either have just one line or are rather short.

I would recommend Gainsborough. It has 2 circular lines one going one way and one going the other and another line which goes from Morton to Lea Green. There is also a school route which is a good half hour to complete. One in the morning and one in the evening. I am also working on a new map with another member here which will have a long line. More to come on that soon though.

Reactions: fabristunt

Moskie

Fixing timetables brb
Jan 16, 2016
Hey @V3D, as usual you've produced something remarkable ???? I only have two things I'd consider any kind of issue - first of all it does seem a tad fast, feels like I'm at the limiter before I've even left the bus stop.. ???? Second point was how many default sounds still remain - this isn't even that disappointing as it's simply proof that you've been following ol' BoJo's advice and staying at home hahahaha

Otherwise though, fabulous stuff, thank you! ????

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread