O520 Cito Missing Textures (1 Viewer)

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
Hello

I've had this problem a while, and it seems I am not alone. I have seen various comments around the internet (mainly on YouTube) saying they have the same issue. And thus far any such comments have been ignored or not had any replies.

The Mercedes Cito used to work just fine, although I seem to recall the seat textures weren't always working. It didn't bother me that much though.
However at some point I needed to redownload it, but for some odd reason the exterior textures weren't having it at all and the whole exterior was untextured on every single repaint. Even the default one.

Despite rigorous checking of the .bus .cfg and model files, all seems in order there, and even when I tried
a) saving a repaint as a different file type and altering the .cfg accordingly, and
b) reducing the repaint opacity to 20 in Paint.net to see if that worked
nothing has happened and the exterior is missing its textures despite 90% of the interior being fine

(I say 90% as the seat backs are blank, but I really do not mind that)

Does anyone else have any ideas of what I could try now? If not then can anyone confirm they are having the same issue?

Cheers
TR673

(just to let you know I am aware there is a downloadable fix for interior and dashboard textures, this is not what I am looking for. The reason I was hoping the Cito would work is because I would like to drive the nice bus again and I was also working on some scripts which were specifically to do with its electric transmission)
white cito.png

• Kappa Ash
Reactions: h_g038484

Advertisement

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread