Repaints NXBus Repaint Pack for London Enviro 400 / C400 (1 Viewer)

trident4370 submitted a new resource:

NXBus Repaint Pack for London Enviro 400 - An Assortment of Travel/National Express repaints and brandings for the E400.

A repaint pack containing various National Express Bus Repaints for the London Enviro 400. I have tried to make these as accurate as possible but there may be small innacuracies, due to my own limitations as a painter, and limitations within the game.
These should be really easy to install but there is a readme provided with instructions incase you get stuck.
I hope you enjoy these repaints.
View attachment 11848 View attachment 11849 View attachment 11850...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: westmidlandsbuses

Advertisement

trident4370 updated NXBus Repaint Pack for London Enviro 400 / C400 with a new update entry:

NXBus Enviro 400 Repaint Pack for Omsi Citybus 400 - Version 2

Version 2 is finally here! Including many new Enviro 400 repaints for the bus such as the Uni lines in Coventry and plain "Blueson", Branding for West Midlands routes 7,16, 74, 80 & 101, and a few more including 2 advert buses!
I have made lots of minor tweaks, improvements and a couple of bug fixes to the existing repaints since version 1
For this reason you MUST click "Overwrite existing files" in order for the pack to work correctly, if you already have pack 1 installed.
I have also...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread