Buses Novaline Developments - Comet Aura (OmniDekka; semi-fictional) (1 Viewer)

Attachments

• Pic Info.png
    Pic Info.png
    622.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Pic Faq.png
    Pic Faq.png
    867.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Well when I saw it at first it looked nice but when I look at the one is this page it looks more Detailed then the pictures of Big Bus Studios Scania Omnidekka but the one you guys made it looks nice I hope theres gonna be more screenshots of this bus that u guys are making

georgeloxton02

MendipXplorer veg
Apr 20, 2018
Somerset
Well when I saw it at first it looked nice but when I look at the one is this page it looks more Detailed then the pictures of Big Bus Studios Scania Omnidekka but the one you guys made it looks nice I hope theres gonna be more screenshots of this bus that u guys are making
Ummm looking up Big Bus studios leads me to a facebook page , In members there is a Jake Gooding , That then leads me to your FF account

Advertisement

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
Thanks, and good to see you like it.
I’ll have a look at seeing what we can work on, and hopefully try and revive the project. We know it’s been a little dead! ????
I’d love it if you, or anyone, could give the next direction of model to make or fix. :)

Mark Doods Dooley

Blackwood Plant Hire
Banned Member
Jun 14, 2019
Port Glasgow
blackwoodplanthire.co.uk
Thanks, and good to see you like it.
I’ll have a look at seeing what we can work on, and hopefully try and revive the project. We know it’s been a little dead! ????
I’d love it if you, or anyone, could give the next direction of model to make or fix. :)
An Enviro300?

Advertisement

Albastru

Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Pronouns
They/Them
Really liking what you guys are doing but you might need to look at that front bumper's curving around the corners, otherwise nice job.
What's this?! The LEGENDARY @V3DStudios liking our work!!!! :O
Thank's so much! Will 100% take that into account :)

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Really liking what you guys are doing but you might need to look at that front bumper's curving around the corners, otherwise nice job.
You have an official endorsement... use it wisely lol
Thank you so much V3D!!
I will try to improve the front bumper.
Thanks again! I couldn't be happier about V3D actually giving us advice! :)

Reactions: V3D and Albastru

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
If this is still actively being developed, it will be an amazing addition to the OMSI 2 UK bus set. Loving the look of all the dev pictures I've seen! ????????
Thanks so much, Joshy!! :D
So at the moment the development has shifted a bit more towards our Volvo B8RLE eVoLution 2 (and Veolo), but it will be developed upon again in due time. :)
Not that much is known about it at the moment, we're currently discussing on what bus we should focus most on to develop. ;)
Again, thanks a lot!!

Reactions: Albastru and Joshy

Advertisement

Joshy

That Burnley bus person
Dec 26, 2017
Burnley, Lancashire
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks so much, Joshy!! :D
So at the moment the development has shifted a bit more towards our Volvo B8RLE eVoLution 2 (and Veolo), but it will be developed upon again in due time. :)
Not that much is known about it at the moment, we're currently discussing on what bus we should focus most on to develop. ;)
Again, thanks a lot!!
No problems, just to ask would I be allowed to develop some repaints like Blackpool Palladium, and Blackpool Transport (Legacy Palladium) repaints that could be released with the bus. If yes would I also be able to do the same for the eVolution 2

Albastru

Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Pronouns
They/Them
No problems, just to ask would I be allowed to develop some repaints like Blackpool Palladium, and Blackpool Transport (Legacy Palladium) repaints that could be released with the bus. If yes would I also be able to do the same for the eVolution 2
Sure thing. Just join our server, and we can talk to you there about it :)
Do you have any ideas of what the repaint template will be like? Easy, hard, etc
I’m not sure as of now, but I would hope for it to be easy :)

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
Once the template is out, yes. :)
Thing is, the outside of the bus isn't 100% finished yet, so I don't want to make the template now, to see a lot of people making reskins for it, then I change the model (and the template) and then all the reskins would have be made from scratch again/adjusted. I'm not that sure, maybe I could try to make the templates similar... I don't know yet.
Do you have any ideas of what the repaint template will be like? Easy, hard, etc
I'm going to try my best to make it as easy as possible. :)

Reactions: Albastru

Users who are viewing this thread