Buses Novaline Developments - Comet Aura (OmniDekka; semi-fictional) (1 Viewer)

Attachments

• Pic Info.png
    Pic Info.png
    622.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Pic Faq.png
    Pic Faq.png
    867.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Albastru

Somebody stole my fantasy
Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, England
Pronouns
They/Them
To add to this, the bus will come with many repaints made by the community. We’ve got true to life like Stagecoach, Arriva, Brighton & Hove and MetroBus (etc) by people like @Ecronbuses, @georgeloxton02, @KM Repaints, @Kenzie @HD Transport @The British Gamer and many more. As well as fictional repaints like Long Win bus by @Nikel Mendes and some surprises :)

Last edited:

Advertisement

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016
Apr 1, 2019
Absolutely smashing, there isn't any chance you could use the existing scania sounds on the C400RX and tweak one variant to bring that to omsi! - still looks superb tho very good work. Albeit very well made - the lack of traditional scania overhang sadly isn't present in the Scania citybus 400

Attachments

• 38124096115_22445620d5_b.jpg
    38124096115_22445620d5_b.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 49

Albastru

Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Pronouns
They/Them
Absolutely smashing, there isn't any chance you could use the existing scania sounds on the C400RX and tweak one variant to bring that to omsi! - still looks superb tho very good work. Albeit very well made - the lack of traditional scania overhang sadly isn't present in the Scania citybus 400
Thank you for your kind comment. We will be using a variety of sounds I have sourced myself, not those of the C400RX. The C400RX is an N230UD, which did have some Omnidekka bodies, but not any we could reference. Hope that answers your question :)

Advertisement

At present, the current 'community' included repaints are expected to be
Brighton & Hove (BH2/3), Metrobus Dark & Light, Stagecoach Beachball, GNE Red & Red/Blue, First Barbie, First Olympia, Arriva Interurban, First X53, First 31, First Jurassic Coaster & Long Win Bus

This list is subject to change, and anyway, I do hope to see many more repaints to be made after release :). I will be making a Stagecoach (Semi-)Fictional repaint pack for after release...

Albastru

Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Pronouns
They/Them
Brighton & Hove (BH2/3), Metrobus Dark & Light, Stagecoach Beachball, GNE Red & Red/Blue, First Barbie, First Olympia, Arriva Interurban, First X53, First 31, First Jurassic Coaster & Long Win Bus

This list is subject to change, and anyway, I do hope to see many more repaints to be made after release :). I will be making a Stagecoach (Semi-)Fictional repaint pack for after release...
Possibly of BH1 is present. Please don’t hesitate to suggest repaints :)

MylesW

i make things sometimes
Dec 29, 2016

*cough* Arriva Cotswold *cough*

LeylandNationalStagecoach

Developer
Outreach
Jun 28, 2018
Fayton Heath, Caldshire
WOW! THIS, I was not expecting. Good on ya! Keep up the great work.

Thanks so so much guys! ????
It really means a lot to me, and the rest of the team.

*cough* Arriva Cotswold *cough*
Here, have a hanky. ????
Nice suggestion though. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Albastru

Mikey

Howdy.
Feb 6, 2018
National Express West Midlands Red/White and Driver Training buses would be brilliant as repaints! Quite niche, only thing is that they use OmniCity, is there any chance that if these repaints were made, that they could be tailored to the Omnidekka? Midland Classic used Omnidekkas though I believe, in Lichfield and Burton on Trent.

Advertisement

Albastru

Forum Moderator
Feb 11, 2018
Pronouns
They/Them
National Express West Midlands Red/White and Driver Training buses would be brilliant as repaints! Quite niche, only thing is that they use OmniCity, is there any chance that if these repaints were made, that they could be tailored to the Omnidekka? Midland Classic used Omnidekkas though I believe, in Lichfield and Burton on Trent.
NXWM is a great idea :) I’ll add it to the list after dinner ;)

Advertisement

Users who are viewing this thread