Nottingham Buses

• Please note that answers to questions that receive more than 5 collective down votes will be automatically hidden.
  • Unfortunately as part of our ongoing site upgrades we have had to remove our support for linking external Steam accounts. If you are unable to login using Steam, please use the username/email address associated with your account to request a new password to login with here.

Busfannottingham

Jan 20, 2019
Hello All, I am new to all of this on this site.

I live in Nottingham and my local bus route is the Indigo from Trent Barton, late last year they replaced the old buses ( Volvo) to the new enviro 200.

If anyone can do the map and design you will be a babe!

We also have one called the Skylink also with Trent baron, that runs from Nottingham city centre to East Midlands airport! Also every 30 mins goes to Coalville and Loughborough

Attachments

LazyGuy222

Roblox Name:CS7C3D
May 7, 2016
Hello All, I am new to all of this on this site.

I live in Nottingham and my local bus route is the Indigo from Trent Barton, late last year they replaced the old buses ( Volvo) to the new enviro 200.

If anyone can do the map and design you will be a babe!

We also have one called the Skylink also with Trent baron, that runs from Nottingham city centre to East Midlands airport! Also every 30 mins goes to Coalville and Loughborough
Simple answer. NO

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
This has come up a few times before, but comes down to a few simple points:
  • Anyone who is able to build a map is already engaged with a project
  • Building a map is a long and complex process, map builders generally work on things they want to work on, not what others want them to
Also, doesn't Nottingham buses utilize somewhat unique destination displays? It would also require a mod to support this, and as far as I understand, modifying displays is quite hard.

The best thing I could suggest is trying your hand at map editing. You never know, you might get the hang of it.

LT586

Oct 25, 2016
What we need especially are clear and concise tutorials for the street creator, modelling it you can learn from various tutorials but for OMSIs building editor there's still a lack of "whats what" although one is a good explanation on YT