Northern Bus Company - VBC (Proud To Be your local Independent!) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

and More Central

Veteran YouTuber
Apr 1, 2016
www.youtube.com
bed7ee7fac9e6b093354fd6b46c2907a.png
Some of you thought we were gone but we dont go under pressure....

We are proud to announce our relaunch of operations across maps using our smart fleet of buses on a branch of quality services across the maps of the UK community! We are always recruiting drivers to join our first operation at Cotterell that provides a high quality service linking the students with the busy city of Cotterell! If you are a punctual hard working individual who wants to be part of our friendly team of managers feel free to fill out our application form that can be found on our server at: Discord

We provide full training through our dedicated Instructors! Our Previous drivers are more than welcome to rejoin the new server with their roles fully restored without training!

Our Friendly Team:
bed7ee7fac9e6b093354fd6b46c2907a.png

bed7ee7fac9e6b093354fd6b46c2907a.jpeg

and More Central

Veteran YouTuber
Apr 1, 2016
www.youtube.com
I am pleased to announce that Kenzie_03 and Jamie Wheatly will be taking over full operations of this company. I am thus stepping down as CEO. Its been a good 4 or so weeks with ups and downs but now it is time for me to move on. All of this VBC rivalry has just caused problems with me and others and has split me from some of my greatest friends. I will now retire from public VBC operation and focus on my YT and editing. Please support these two managers as they will bring a lot to this company and i am glad of what i created and the VBC inspiration i have made for many of you.

Reactions: MylesW

Advertisement

Thank you and more central

So, over to me!

Welcome to Northern Bus Company!

We are currently recruiting drivers to expand out of Cotterell to BOTW. The form asks questions which tell us what days you can drive, and between what hours. We are hoping that the previous drivers return to discord and you will be put straight to driver without training as I still have the spreadsheet with the drivers on.

-The current CEOs are Jamie Wheatley and Kenzie03

-Your modertors are Phillip and OMSI buses UK.

-From now, our chats will be cleared at the end of each day so dont rely on things to be saved in these chat

Discord: Discord

We look forward to seeing you in our company!

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread