NOMA logistics (EU,UK,US,RU) (1 Viewer)

Hello fellow trucker!

Let me introduce you to NOMA Logistics, a worldwide VTC.

I started NOMA back in the beginning of 2016, and i've been riding alone since then.
It's time for that to change, that why i'm making this thread.

My goal is quite simple, I would love to have people join my VTC so we can work together/ride together.
I don't have any requirements, just a few rules: http://virtualtruckingmanager.com/company/823

I'm also planning on doing a weekly/monthly convoy, but i'll wait that out.

You get a wage of 750 dollars every successful trip, plus 3,25 extra per KM
So for example, if you made a trip of 100 km, you get 750 dollars, + 325 dollars.
So the total earnings for you is a total of 1,075 dollars!

(The wage and bonus per KM usually gets adjusted every 2nd day of every month.)

So, if you're interested. Take a look!

http://virtualtruckingmanager.com/company/823

Thanks for reading ;)

ps. I suck at creating threads and anything like this, this is the best i can do.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Welcome to TruckSim and good luck!

How does your company's economy work? What can drivers do with the money they earn?

HI!
I do not have any system yet, but I am working on a site dedicated to the VTC and a way for the employees to spend their earned money on things like; special mods, like custom skins for trailers and their trucks. And maybe a way to let them earn more. As if they were promoted.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2016
Hey bud! The economy side of the VTC is something I would love to see once it has been set up!

Have you got any pictures of your fleet at all? It will be interesting what sort of colour scheme you have gone for.

Regards

Hey bud! The economy side of the VTC is something I would love to see once it has been set up!

Have you got any pictures of your fleet at all? It will be interesting what sort of colour scheme you have gone for.

Regards
Hey!

No sorry, i have not thought about that yet.
Mostly focusing on setting up a website and working on the economy system.

Not sure when i'm going to work on anything like that. Pretty much in the middle of exams now, so got a lot of work to do.

-

Users who are viewing this thread