No visible truck in ATS upgrade garage (1 Viewer)

Howdy everyone! I'm having an issue regarding the last ATS update. Since this last update, I can no longer see my truck when I go into the upgrade service station. I can see the dots to click on, which work and show me on the edge what the part is but I cannot see my truck to determine if that part is what I want!

Any suggestions on this?

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
I’d start by taking out any mods you’ve got in, that’ll usually solve issues like this. Then you can add them in 1 by 1 to work out which mod isn’t compatible with the patch you’re on :)

Advertisement

I’d start by taking out any mods you’ve got in, that’ll usually solve issues like this. Then you can add them in 1 by 1 to work out which mod isn’t compatible with the patch you’re on :)

Thanks for your reply! I did do an integrity check of local files and started a new profile with no mods in it to test my problem but it didn't go away. The upgrade garage is black. No truck but do have the upgrade items that I can choose from.

Should I do a reinstall? I can't believe I'm the only one who has this problem. You can see my pc specs in my signature. I'm running a GTX 1080 Ti slightly OC'd with ultra video settings. And wondered if I needed to turn them down?

Thanks for the help!

Max

-- .- -..-
FF Council
Jan 12, 2014
UK
Thanks for your reply! I did do an integrity check of local files and started a new profile with no mods in it to test my problem but it didn't go away. The upgrade garage is black. No truck but do have the upgrade items that I can choose from.

Should I do a reinstall? I can't believe I'm the only one who has this problem. You can see my pc specs in my signature. I'm running a GTX 1080 Ti slightly OC'd with ultra video settings. And wondered if I needed to turn them down?

Thanks for the help!
Sounds really odd! Reinstalling could help! Let me know how you get on :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread