No passengers on my own map! (1 Viewer)

georgeloxton02

MendipXplorer veg
Apr 20, 2018
Somerset
So on my map I have timetables set for the Park & Ride. The park & Ride goes via the town and sea front. The problem I am having is that there are no passengers at any stops. As you can see they walk around. Here is a screenshot in OMSI & in the editor.
Thank you in advance for the help!

Solution
Here's something I just thought of.
When you add a station, for OMSI to figure out where the bus needs to be for each stop, the trackentry directly next to the bus stop needs to be highlighted when you add the station.
I frequently add all the stations in the editor and forget to go around the map highlighting the track entries as I go - can't remember if it stops passengers spawning though as I've forgot what kind of problem it throws up.
You definitely did that?
I definitely did that , followed a tutorial on youtube

Advertisement

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
So on my map I have timetables set for the Park & Ride. The park & Ride goes via the town and sea front. The problem I am having is that there are no passengers at any stops. As you can see they walk around. Here is a screenshot in OMSI & in the editor.
Thank you in advance for the help!
View attachment 46583
View attachment 46582
If you're adding a bus stop the name (calls it Wert in the editor) of the passenger 1X3 object has to match the name of the bus stop cube for the passengers to know which bus stop they're waiting at. If that's correct then maybe...

Passengers only wait at stops when there is a service timetabled to stop there. The bus stop was definitely added as a station on the route?

You can set the max/min number of people that wait at a stop in the properties of the stop cube. I assume if these are 0 then no passengers will wait and it will be an 'alight only' stop.

In the settings do you have 'humans max count' and that 'passengers at stations' (or whatever it's specifically called) setting turned up?

georgeloxton02

MendipXplorer veg
Apr 20, 2018
Somerset
If you're adding a bus stop the name (calls it Wert in the editor) of the passenger 1X3 object has to match the name of the bus stop cube for the passengers to know which bus stop they're waiting at. If that's correct then maybe...

Passengers only wait at stops when there is a service timetabled to stop there. The bus stop was definitely added as a station on the route?

You can set the max/min number of people that wait at a stop in the properties of the stop cube. I assume if these are 0 then no passengers will wait and it will be an 'alight only' stop.

In the settings do you have 'humans max count' and that 'passengers at stations' (or whatever it's specifically called) setting turned up?
I will do the first thing , I think thats the problem!

Advertisement

tr673

I'm a Scania
Apr 19, 2017
Notts or Lincs...
www.flickr.com
Nope , it is set on a monday and AI buses are running
When you add a station, for OMSI to figure out where the bus needs to be for each stop, the trackentry directly next to the bus stop needs to be highlighted when you add the station.
I frequently add all the stations in the editor and forget to go around the map highlighting the track entries as I go - can't remember if it stops passengers spawning though as I've forgot what kind of problem it throws up.
You definitely did that?

Advertisement

georgeloxton02

MendipXplorer veg
Apr 20, 2018
Somerset
You definitely did that?
I definitely did that , followed a tutorial on youtube

Solution
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread