NIKOLKOVI TRANS (1 Viewer)

I AM HAVING AN ALREADY EXISTED ETS2 VIRTUAL COMPANY. YOU CAN ALSO PLAY ETS2 SINGLE, OR PLAY ETS2 MULTIPLAYER. IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO JOIN YOU MUST FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW. YOU CAN SEND ME IT ON PM OR JUST UNDER THE POST. YOU HAVE TO SPEAK AT LEAST ENGLISH. YOU SHOULD PUT NIKOLKOVI TRANS ON YOUR STEAM (if there is a problem, we will talk about it). YOU MUST PUT A PLATES INSIDE YOUR TRUCK: on the left must be written your real name, and on the right must be written NIKOLKOVI! ON THE PLATES OF THE TRUCK ( front and rear ) should seem like this: EB 5005 HK ( EB, it is from Gabrovo, Bulgaria, it is where the company placed, 5005 part of your vtc id, and the last two letters are choosen by me, your uniùe plate letters ). I WILL CHOOSE A TRUCK AND COLOUR FOR IT!!!! I PREFER VOLVO OR SCANIA, BUT THERE IS NO PROBLEM TO BE ANOTHER! YOU MUST FOLLOW ALL THE RULES OF THE ROAD IN THE GAME (stop at red lights, dont ram, use indicators, stay at speed limit, if you really don’t need not be late and all the others), I THINK IT IS NORMAL FOR REAL DRIVERS, ETS2 IS SIMULATOR, ISN’T IT? AND YOU MUST NOT ALREADY BE IN A CLAN/GROUP/CONVOY/VTC, OR YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED! THANK YOU!

I AM NIKOLAY NIKOLKOV

MY GAME NAME IS: [BG] NIKOLKOVI TRANS_NIKI

THE APPLICATION FORM SHOULD CONTAIN IT:

1. steam name:

2. age:

3. Country that you live in:

4. Facebook profile, send me friend request: https://www.facebook.com/nikolai.nikolkov

5. Are you a responsible driver in the game?:

6. Are you in any other group/clan/convoy/VTC in ETS2?: (important):

7. Are you willing to change the paint on your truck?:

8. Are you willing to put NIKOLKOVI in the beginning of your name in the game?:

9. Are you willing to change your licence plate in the game?:

10. How frequent are you playing ETS2 Multiplayer?:

11. Why should i choose you?:

12. Are you willing to join the Official Steam group?:

13. Are you willing to join the Official Facebook group?:

Thank you for reading this and again if there is any problem write to me PM!

Nikolay Nikolkov

STEAM: [BG] NIKOLKOVI TRANS_NIKI

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/nikolai.nikolkov

View attachment 721 View attachment 722 View attachment 723 View attachment 724 View attachment 725 View attachment 726 View attachment 727View attachment 720View attachment 720 View attachment 721 View attachment 722 View attachment 723 View attachment 724 View attachment 725 View attachment 726 View attachment 727

Last edited:

Advertisement

Max

Administrator
It looks like you've just copied and pasted from the DTK thread and edited a few little bits. Might be worth re-thinking this one.

DFS_TV

It looks like you've just copied and pasted from the DTK thread and edited a few little bits. Might be worth re-thinking this one.
+1 Definitely looks like it. Earlier there was still some information with the DTK names. Anyways, I really hope that you would put more effort into the overall design of your thread. This is the first thing that potential drivers see of-course. Have a look around other companies such as Electric Logistics to see what I mean.

Sounds more like a clan than a company
+1 on that one. Try adding some divisions, something to make it feel like more of a company, rather than a group/guild.

Reactions: Max

Members viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)