Maps Newcastle Map (1 Viewer)

PTDriver0429

Another StreetDeck decapitated by Diamond...
Feb 19, 2017
West Midlands, UK
Hi there!! I was wondering if anyone could help me find where I could get Newcastle map from? A few people have it and I looked on YT and someone had done and in the comments it said if you need the map ask me. So I asked and have not had a response so I was wondering if someone could please help me?
Thanks
PTDriver0429

Advertisement

Sottig

I Love to do repaints of real buses
Sep 1, 2016
I have these missing Objects
Sceneryobjects\Addon_British-Style_Road_Markings\Bus_Stop_Marking.sco Sceneryobjects\Addon_British-Style_Road_Markings\Deflection_Arrow_Marking.sco Sceneryobjects\Addon_British-Style_Road_Markings\Road_Destination_Mark_2line.sco Sceneryobjects\Buildings\denton_hotel.sco Sceneryobjects\Buildings\metro_sign.sco Sceneryobjects\David_NCL\Busstop.sco Sceneryobjects\Generic\Blank.sco Sceneryobjects\Kreuz_MC\Liam336Leftconv_Einm_Altonaer.sco Sceneryobjects\Kreuz_MC\Liam336Leftconv_Einm_Sedan.sco Sceneryobjects\Kreuz_MC\Liam336Leftconv_Einm_See.sco Sceneryobjects\Kreuz_MC\Liam336Leftconv_Einm_See_Paewesiner.sco Sceneryobjects\Kreuz_MC\Liam336Leftconv_Einm_see_seeckt.sco Sceneryobjects\Kreuz_MC\Liam336Leftconv_Kreuz_Altonaer.sco Sceneryobjects\Kreuz_MC\Liam336Leftconv_Kreuz_See_Elsflether.sco Sceneryobjects\Kreuz_MC\Liam336Leftconv_Kreuz_see_schmknob_lutoner.sco Sceneryobjects\Newc Pro Left 2\Slatyford.sco Sceneryobjects\Newc Pro Left 3\Travellers_Rest.sco Sceneryobjects\Newc Pro Left 4\Gosforth_Park.sco Sceneryobjects\Newc Pro Left\General_Hosp_Sign.sco Sceneryobjects\Newc Pro Left\Newcastle_Sign.sco

And these Splines
Splines\Addon_British-Style_Road_Markings\Bus_Stop_Dash.sli Splines\Addon_British-Style_Road_Markings\Double_White_Solid.sli Splines\Addon_British-Style_Road_Markings\Single_White_100.sli Splines\ADDON_simple_left_street\Ped_Asph_2,5m.sli Splines\ADDON_simple_left_street\str_0spur_3m_pedONLY.sli Splines\ADDON_SimpleStreets\str_0spur_3m_pedONLY_A_mid.sli Splines\ADDON_SimpleStreets\str_0spur_3m_pedONLY_mid.sli Splines\ADDON_SimpleStreets\str_0spur_5m_pedONLY_A_mid.sli Splines\ADDON_SimpleStreets\str_0spur_5m_pedONLY_mid.sli Splines\Fellowsfilm Splines\str_0spur_2m.sli Splines\Fellowsfilm Splines\str_0spur_4m.sli Splines\Fellowsfilm Splines\str_0spur_8m.sli Splines\Marcel\Liam336Leftconv_str_2spur_11m_SeeburgerStr1.sli Splines\Marcel\Liam336Leftconv_str_2spur_8m_altonaer1.sli Splines\Marcel\Liam336Leftconv_str_6spur_ruhlebener1.sli Splines\Newc_Splines\Zebra.sli

Can Anyone help me get these items

faheem3232

Banned Member
Dec 22, 2017
HELP WERE CAN I FIND THEESE??
NEWCC.PNG

Attachments

• NEWCC.PNG
    NEWCC.PNG
    33.7 KB · Views: 14

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Splines\iomex\pavement.sli is an incorrect path for anything I have made, someone has specified this as an address in their map, so it should be included.

The second one is a deprecated asset from Road-hog123's detailing pack, the map author has failed to update their map accordingly. You can either download an older version using the 'Updates' tab on the download page, or nag the map author to update.

You seem to be having a lot of problems with missing assets - what map are you trying to get to work? Whoever made it has done a very poor job of packaging.

Advertisement

iomex

UKDT
Dec 10, 2015
Tbh I don't touch anything that's not on here. To get stuff approved on the downloads centre here, it has to meet certain criteria, including a complete and accurate dependency list, and it must open without errors.

Hello, does anyone know how I can get these?

As the map will not load without them:

Splines\ADDON_SimpleStreets\str_0spur_3m_pedONLY_A_mid.sli
Splines\ADDON_SimpleStreets\str_0spur_3m_pedONLY_mid.sli
Splines\ADDON_SimpleStreets\str_0spur_5m_pedONLY_A_mid.sli
Splines\ADDON_SimpleStreets\str_0spur_5m_pedONLY_mid.sli

RS1995

Badgerline Enthusiast
Jul 24, 2018
Somerset
Pronouns
They/Them

Advertisement